Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Won't load, nothing works, now farms disappeared! HELP!!

NDubNDub Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I am very frustrated! I have not been able to load Farmville for quite some time now. I see a blank Microsoft page briefly when trying to open the games on Edge then nothing. I tried in Edge, IE11, Chrome, Firefox & Opera with the same results. I updated Java; made sure old editions were uninstalled. Updated and enabled Flash Player where applicable, and installed appropriate extensions for each browser. Made sure Shockwave & Silverlight were up to date and working. Tried with & without antivirus on. Same for firewall. Cleared cookies; cleaned browsers. The only thing that has changed is that MY FARMS ARE NOW ALL GONE, & I'm somehow back at square one .... I've been playing for 9 YEARS! I HAD 50 FARMS!! Now, I have NOTHING!!! When this first started happening, I had a tech help me & he changed my password on FB. That helped for a brief time & it started again. Another tech is helping me now, & tried everything described above. Please help me recover my farms and get my games back!