Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FIXED: Shrinking Window When Posting A Request

SirragSirrag FishermanRegistered User Posts: 155 Saint Spontaneous
edited February 27 in Resolved Issues

Posts to be posted are shrinking again. This interferes with the runnung of game.

Comments

• w0rd_midasw0rd_midas Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 124 Moderator

Apologies, @Sirrag. Our team is currently investigating this issue. In the meantime, you may check our Hot Topics section from time to time for further updates. Thank you.

• elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 946 On Fire

was just going to post about this, not even time to type right or left in the voting box before it goes

• UndiscoveredSoulUndiscoveredSoul Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 339 The One Who Knows it All

It feels like I'm doing nothing but complain lately but same. Again. What is going on with Farmville lately? It's like it's imploding!!

• Connie CannonConnie Cannon Party Starter Registered User Posts: 1,037 Pet Queen

Today it started with the FB request, to ask or send or share, dropping 6 inches below the farm still, and shrinking really fast. I have already been reporting the dropping below the farm for over 6 months now and still not fixed. So now when you click to ask for something, you don't have time to key in how many, just scroll down 6 in. and try to hit post before it disappears. Please fix this. Thanks.

• musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 373 Social Snowflake
    edited September 2019

I'm also getting the "something went wrong" a lot (as the post is shrinking - assuming it's related). For example, when I was trying to ask for stone walls for Liam's castle. I restarted the game and it happened again, so it looks like I won't be able to ask for them tonight.
    *Edited to add: I can't send gifts either because the window shrinks, and when I click "send," I get "something went wrong."

• angelfaceangelface Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I have encountered the same issues as stated above also what's going on with watching the videos for FV cash I watch the videos but no cash I have lost so much it's not even funny, it's very frustrating when things don't go the way they are supposed to work. I think I'm going to stop playing FV if you can't get the game to play correctly. Please fix the game Thank You.

• w0rd_midasw0rd_midas Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 124 Moderator

Apologies for the inconvenience, Farmers. This issue is already being worked on by our team. In the meantime, here's a dedicated link that you can all check to keep everyone posted. Thank you.

@angelface said:
    I have encountered the same issues as stated above also what's going on with watching the videos for FV cash I watch the videos but no cash I have lost so much it's not even funny, it's very frustrating when things don't go the way they are supposed to work. I think I'm going to stop playing FV if you can't get the game to play correctly. Please fix the game Thank You.

Apologies for the issues you've experienced. Both of these concerns were already reported and our team is currently working on fixing them. Please stay tuned to our Hot Topics link for further updates. Thank you for understanding.

• PedroPedro Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 25 Building Expert

Hi!

I am also experiencing problems to send requests as well as gifts since yesterday, In addition to that the post window for shares starts to shrink very fast and it becomes difficult to post anything to the community of friends. When I send gifts, I receive a message that an error has occurred and they are working on it...??? then when I click on the virtual button for help I get a message that FB as refused to make the connection ... what is going on????????????!!!!!! are we being labbelled as spammers either by some strange FB worker or program?????

• Crystal1023Crystal1023 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 18 Building Expert

It's not just that the posts are shrinking. Sometimes, like when I try to Ask a Friend for an Item', I just get 'Sorry, Something went wrong'. I haven't been able to request anything for days. These actions are what the game is built on and when they don't work, it makes it impossible to complete some of the tasks in the game. Furthermore, I don't see what good it does to tell us to check the Hot Topics when Zynga never updates it. The last post for this issue in Hot Topics was 2 days ago when the issue started.

• Freddie EngFreddie Eng Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 52 This Space is Available

Please get these issues fixed ..shrinking boxes ..can't send gifts to friends..no money after watching videos. Tired of all this and no resolution.

• 0925594891209255948912 Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

i cannot send request on farmville september 5 2019

• jenny706jenny706 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 0 New to the Forums

PLEASE fix the issue of screen collapsing. This has been going on too long.

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,234 Moderator

Good news, Farmers! The team has already fixed this issue. You should now be able to post your requests free from shrinking window. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.