Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Known Issue: Unable to Renew VIP Subscription

SystemSystem Registered User Posts: 167 Administrator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Why can I not watch ads to earn cash ?.

Comments

• serenmjserenmj Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

i can't sign up for vip on farmville

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

@serenmj said:
    i can't sign up for vip on farmville

It would be better if you started your own thread on this topic rather than comment on an old thread about a different subject.

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,234 Moderator

Thanks for reporting, @serenmj. The team is aware of the issue and this is now being looked into. We'll update this thread for more info, so please standby. Appreciate your understanding.

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,234 Moderator

Thanks, @Sandy7226. I've already moved the post into this thread.

• susanginessusangines Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

i cant renew my vip memebership either and i was at diamond. just get a message about the site isnt secure so it wont go through

• SeasiderSeasider Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 20 Building Expert

Not Good enough, 10 days and you cannot fix a purchase problem!!!

• DebbieWhiteDebbieWhite Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

It says my vip membership was declined and i don't have a reason why, i was at a diamond

We apologize for this, @susangines, @Seasider, @DebbieWhite. Rest assured that the team is working to have this fixed at the soonest possible time. Please stay tuned on this thread for updates. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

• FullmoonFullmoon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I have been patient with this issue SEEMS like the team should be crediting our FV cash increasing our barns DIAMOND players have spent good money to play and NOW our farms and playing are impeded...REALLY

I think I shall consider spending my dollars elsewhere....

• wrwolfwrwolf Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited September 2019

I also need crediting for VIP. I've been trying to pay it for 2 weeks.

• jodyraejodyrae Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

It will not let me pay for my VIP membership. I was also diamond.

• DebbieWhiteDebbieWhite Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

with a rude person by telephone, my issue is not solved. your apology is nice, but i want to know if the persons signing up for membership are still blocked. i want my diamond vip. As soon as my cash runs out, i will do some thinking...

We apologize for the experience, @Fullmoon, @wrwolf, @jodyrae, and @DebbieWhite. We've yet to receive updates from the team about this and we'll update this thread as soon as we get any fix information from them. We appreciate your patience.

• brandy72brandy72 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

i only have 2 more days before i lose my vip level, still wont let me renew :(

• RoseAnnRoseAnn Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

I wasVIP diamond the week I could not load my farm is usually when they take my payment out of paypal, ya all didn't do it now I have to start all over. I think this is unfair cause it was your issue that caused it..
    Now when I try to start over ya all won't accept payment, it says try again n I'm not giving all the information but doesn't say where, PLEASE HELP ME to get this fixed, I miss my diamond membership...

• RoseAnnRoseAnn Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

I assume this has not been fixed, I still can not get them to accept my $'s to get started on my VIP membership. Has anyone got an update on this issue?

Apologies as the team is still fixing the issue, @brandy72 and @RoseAnn. We'll update this thread once we receive more info from them. Appreciate your patience and understanding.

• DustyMothDustyMoth Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I wanted to purchase a VIP membership but got this message,

"We didn't receive all the information we needed from this app to complete your purchase. You haven't been charged for this purchase, so please try again. If you keep seeing this error, contact the app developer."

It is bizarre I can purchase FV cash but can't purchase this.

• tamzbrooksbaileytamzbrooksbailey Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

I have been paying for VIP for over a year, now I am having to delete bushels, running low on fuel because of the time constraints on purchasing goods. Why can we purchase FV cash but not the VIP?

• ctbrown2000ctbrown2000 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star

I have been Diamond level for a very long time - I just got the message that my payment didn't go thru and to click on the link to fix - I clicked on link on got an error message like everyone else and that I have until October 5 to fix - Help I do not want to loose everything. when is this going to be resolved it looks like this has been an issue for a long time.

• ctbrown2000ctbrown2000 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star

I posted a comment here and then I received the following message - very upsetting
    "We're sorry, but your VIP Membership Program subscription in FarmVille was canceled by developer. You won't be charged any more for this subscription.
    Thanks,
    The Facebook Payments Team"

• LiedenLieden Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 54 This Space is Available

@RoseAnn said:
    I assume this has not been fixed, I still can not get them to accept my $'s to get started on my VIP membership. Has anyone got an update on this issue?

I have the same problem and my VIP Member ended 23 set. I can pay and paypal and creditcards are ok.

• LiedenLieden Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 54 This Space is Available

Minha assinatura VIP MEMBER diamante está impedida de pagamento e venceu ontem. Meus cartões estão ok e meu PayPal também. Os pagamentos de compra estão ok em farmville mas o VIP Member sequer consigo entrar na forma de pagamento. Tenho recveio de perder minha assinmatura e tive inúmeros pedidos junto ao face, e só consigo as demais compras via PayPal. A Administrados do cartão já informou que os cartões estão ok mas somente netram via PayPal para o Facebook. Somente VIP Member que está totalmente bloqueado.

@ctbrown2000 said:
    I have been Diamond level for a very long time - I just got the message that my payment didn't go thru and to click on the link to fix - I clicked on link on got an error message like everyone else and that I have until October 5 to fix - Help I do not want to loose everything. when is this going to be resolved it looks like this has been an issue for a long time.

My Diamond is blocked and I can enter. My Payements are OK. Credits cards and PayPal but VIP I can Pay. My subacrition end 23 september 2019. I cant lost my VIP MEMBER DIAMOND too.

@tamzbrooksbailey said:
    I have been paying for VIP for over a year, now I am having to delete bushels, running low on fuel because of the time constraints on purchasing goods. Why can we purchase FV cash but not the VIP?

I can buy FV's by PayPal but Facebook block my Credit cards ( intenational ok) and Zynga ( Vip Member Diamond I can use Credit card or PayPal. Appears that Zynga can't know me.

@Dominus Mars said:
    Apologies as the team is still fixing the issue, @brandy72 and @RoseAnn. We'll update this thread once we receive more info from them. Appreciate your patience and understanding.

Please Dominus Mars can you enter in contact with facebook support? Thay are try to resolv it too. We are losting money and more itens and missions. We have many time Vip Member and is not just lost it with our Payments's PayPal and Credit cards ok. Help us!!!

@ctbrown2000 said:
    I posted a comment here and then I received the following message - very upsetting
    "We're sorry, but your VIP Membership Program subscription in FarmVille was canceled by developer. You won't be charged any more for this subscription.
    Thanks,
    The Facebook Payments Team"

I'm in Brasil and is impossinble call Zinga's support by telephone. Today I received "renew" but not enter....

Eu perdi meu VIP Diamod e sequer posso fazer inscrição. Compro normalmente FV mas VIP MEMBER ZYNGA impossível. Nosso prejuízo é enorme. Perdemos espaço e pagamentos OK anos seguidos sem problemas.

edited October 2019

@Dominus Mars said:

I I lost my VIP MEMBER DIAMOND and I'm VIP MEMBER like most farmers a long time. I have all my payments ok and I can buy FV by PayPal. My Credit Cards Mastercard are ok. It is not a problem of farmers and is a serious problem by Zynga and Facebook. We can not play becouse we lost space to bushels ( 4300 and now 3400) and we can not pay our vip member. Zynga don't receive.
    We are losting missions, US$, time, health, itens... what can we do? It is not only my problem.
    We know that are problem Fcaebook x Zynga but we are only farmers. And most of us are old VIP MEMBERS.
    I can not renew. we can not renew.
    Have an telephone that We can talk with Zynga ? The international is impossible to use in Brasil.
    Please try to Zynga resolve our serious problem.
    Facebook do not resolv. Help us Dominus Mars!!! Please!!!
    Thank you very much.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file