Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone know if farmville will bring back the farmc cash cow???

fvfanfvfan Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I remeber few years ago the use to be the cow or money tree where you harvest it weekly and get farmcash...you also buy it with farm cash?

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• fvfanfvfan Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Thank you sandy and dominus i really hope it comes back to farmville :smile:

• MaryJudithMaryJudith Posts: 19Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

Last time I received FV cash was April. Since then I get the response that they are out of ads and to try back later. AND THEN I VIEW THE FILM AND IT SAYS I HAD A CASH AND NO CASH APPEARS THAT IS NOT ADDED TO MY FV CASH. Today is August 19, 2019 and still getting the same response. and then 18 FV cash was deducted from my total and but NO ADDITION, just deduction.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,319Registered User Lord of the Forums

@MaryJudith said:
    Last time I received FV cash was April. Since then I get the response that they are out of ads and to try back later. AND THEN I VIEW THE FILM AND IT SAYS I HAD A CASH AND NO CASH APPEARS THAT IS NOT ADDED TO MY FV CASH. Today is August 19, 2019 and still getting the same response. and then 18 FV cash was deducted from my total and but NO ADDITION, just deduction.

There is a known Issue thread on this subject.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file