Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FIXED: No Friends Available and No Option to Close the FarmVille's 10th Anniversary Pop-up

dylanddyland Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
edited June 2019 in Resolved Issues

I am unable to access my farms this evening because the birthday card is not loading and since I can't close it it is locking me out of my farms. It is not allowing me to select a friends although I can select the other two options. This makes me very unhappy because i'm not able to collect daily sushi or other gifts.

I so wish you guys could give us players options to close things especially when they malfunction. Not all players are interested in much of the stuff you present, yet we have to look at the stuff in order to proceed with our farming.

Comments

• Miriel SerindeMiriel Serinde Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

I'm able to select a friend and a gift, but the send button won't work and there is no way to close the stupid window. I agree they should ALWAYS give us the option to close the window. This is so frustrating and unnecessary. I just want to get on to my farm!

• Jomom225Jomom225 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I cannot bypass this Pop Up. I can't get to the farms to play. And the select friend button is not working. I can't collect the Daily Sushi. This is really frustrating.

• Miriel SerindeMiriel Serinde Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

I can't get past the "Send an Anniversary Gift" window. The send button won't work and there is no way to close the stupid window. Please fix this feature or turn it off. I can't get onto my farm. This sort of unnecessary feature, that always has problems, is what is wrong with this game. Always give us a option to close the window so we can get onto our farms! These unwanted features and glitches and pop ups are ruining this game.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,659 Lord of the Forums

did you try to select a neighbour to send the item to ? ... after that you got to select a greeting and then an item to send .... it was for free .... didnt cost us anything ... and one of our neighbours got a free gift ....

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,234 Moderator

We're glad to share that the issue is now fixed, Farmers! Please refresh your browsers as you should now be able to access the game free from the Anniversary pop-up. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.