Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SD Boxes disappearing

RMAntinoreRMAntinore Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I had over 5,000 special delivery boxes in my gift box and they suddenly disappeared. I started collecting them again and had over 500 and they also suddenly disappeared. What is going on. I would like to get my boxes back.

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,631 Lord of the Forums

There are limits to the number and quantity of items you can keep in your gift box. If you exceed either of those limits Special Delivery Boxes will be the first item to be removed.

You can have no more than 9,999 of any one item. Check any item that displays 999+ as the quantity to see exactly how many you have. There are 2 or 3 ways to do that, if the item has a re-gift option use that and cancel out or use the "search dog" or very carefully choose Sell and cancel out of that.

Also you can have no more than 1,000 unique (different) items or a total of 166 pages of items. Once you have reduced the number and quantity of items in your Gift Box contact Customer Service and they might be willing to replace some of your Special Delivery Boxes.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file