Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Enchantmante Shop

PedroPedro Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 13 Building Expert

Cannot find enchanted animals, place them inside the shop, how is this solved

Best Answers

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,413 Lord of the Forums
    Accepted Answer

You make the animals in the Enchantment Shop by using different colors of Fairy Dust which you get by harvesting the shop. Animals give different colors as you can see on the chart below. You can have one Enchantment Shop on every farm, I found it quicker to build one shop for each color Fairy Dust.

Answers

• PedroPedro Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 13 Building Expert

Thanks. At last I have detailed information and can start fixing this. From what I could perceive so far, this is going to cost a lot of FV cash, but I will gather it. Tally ho!

I agree Sandy 7226, it will simply take some more time. I am now level 100 and have 4FV in stock. I have been buying some trees for enchanted glen as well as to sweet acres and the venus tree ,,, etc. so now I will focus on these animals, the snail for example, I remember when it became unlocked for me. If I could trade japanes gold, jack o lanterns etc... that keep on acumulating after I got the rings, it would be great help. By the way, over the years I lost most of the FV friends, so presently I managed to get 107 new friends, would be great to count you in my FV friends. Thanks

• zeldafanzeldafan Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

how do you get the fay sheep to start with though? i've built two enchantment shops in different farms and i didn't receive the sheep. am i just missing something, or am i actually going to have to spend 60 FC on the sheep?

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,413 Lord of the Forums
    edited June 2019

@zeldafan said:
    how do you get the fay sheep to start with though? i've built two enchantment shops in different farms and i didn't receive the sheep. am i just missing something, or am i actually going to have to spend 60 FC on the sheep?

You don't need to spend any Farm Cash to obtain the sheep, I thought when you built it it came with enough Fairy Dust to make the Fay Sheep. If it doesn't, can you harvest the empty shop? If so you should get white dust and I think the shop can be harvested every 11.5 hours. If not then you can buy what you need, which is 4 White Fairy Dust at 2 Farm Cash each for a total of 8 Farm Cash or you can ask your neighbors to harvest their shops and post the dust or you can contact Customer Service and ask them for 4 White Fairy Dust. I am fairly certain all the animal labs are supposed to come with enough ingredients to make the first animal. The animal labs are very old features and it's possible they aren't working quite right.

• zeldafanzeldafan Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

yeah, it only came with 2 fairy dust for the first one. thanks for reminding me to just buy the dust instead of the sheep, sometimes i make things overly complicated ;)

Hi Sandy 7276. I followed your suggestion and it worked. I finally completed all enchanted animals in the enchantment shop. I have placed several in different gardens as you indicated and it was just a matter of time, no FV cash spent ad now I have regular dust of all colours coming every day from the several shops placed in different gardens. Thank you very much fr you time and help.