Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

add blocks gameplay

KristelKristel Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

Hello, my game loads but I can't play. Not in Chrome, not in gameroom, not on edge. All due to an add that keeps centering in the screen scrolling up the game and I can't do anything about it. Add seems to be not ok eather.

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,604 Lord of the Forums

any chance you can take a screen shot to show us which ad it is? .... I would run my scan on the computer and see if that helps .... someone may have another suggestion ...

• KristelKristel Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

Well apparently they use several adds. It is a know issue here in Belgium. That I know, but you just cant contact facebook support to notify them. I will try to take a print screen, next time it happens. But clicking anywhere in the screen, the add will open a knew page in your browser stating you have won something with your provider. So I don't even know I will succeed in taking a print screen. And as I close the newly opened window without clicking on anything, my computer is not affected. I just cant play the game and have to wait for the add to be replaced by a genuine one. Last time, I had to wait for 2 days...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file