Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to only see non-game posts on your own page

musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby EnthusiastRegistered User Posts: 375 Social Snowflake
edited May 2019 in Ask a Player

This is mainly a Facebook question, but it kind of concerns FV as well, so I thought maybe someone here would know.

I have a Facebook list of my Farmville-playing friends, and I only share my game posts to that list.

At some point, Facebook removed the "view as" feature due to a security issues. This is the feature where you could view your profile as one of your friends to see what they see. I used to use this feature regularly to see all my most recent non-game posts (to see if I wanted to change privacy settings on them, delete any, make any public, etc.). Since I'm a daily Farmville player, when I look at my page as myself, I pretty much only see game posts and have to scroll quite a bit to see non-game posts.

Do you know of a way I can temporarily hide my Farmville posts from myself, just for a few minutes while I check my other posts?

Comments