Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FIXED: Whoa Farmer on Maggie's Party Mania

SystemSystem Registered User Posts: 173 Administrator
edited April 2019 in Resolved Issues
This discussion was created from comments split from: Maggie's Party Mania.

Comments

• kmallon2002kmallon2002 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

Every time I try to complete a task in Maggie's Party Mania I get a "Whoa Farmer" error message and lose all progress. I see from looking at the forums that I am not the only one with this issue, but I also do not see that this is identified as a known bug.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,659 Lord of the Forums

I sometimes get it when I click on the skip a task .... then I have to reload ... when I do its usually gone and a new task is there ... other than that I have not had any issues majorly with it (other than not being able to use my combine to plant from it)
    maybe its all part and parcel of the things that are going wrong with this whole farm for most people ... I am yet to find one person who has had a smooth run with it ... sadly ... lets hope they get onto it and fix all these things so we can play fv like we used to be able to

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,234 Moderator

Apologies for the experience, @kmallon2002. The team has already been informed about the issue and while they're looking into it, please stay tuned on this thread/our Support site for updates. Thanks for helping out, @Peela.

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,234 Moderator

We're glad to share that this has been already fixed, @kmallon2002 and @Peela. You can now complete tasks in Maggie's Party Mania free from the "Whoa Farmer" error. Appreciate your patience on this matter.

This discussion has been closed.