Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farm wont load

jannettejannette Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 15 Building Expert

been unable to load my farm since 1st March , contacted them as often , no joy , they will be in touch when they fix the problem , seems i am forgotten , very disapointed

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,568 Lord of the Forums

have you tried all the fixes ... cleared your cache & cookies ... and tried a new browser .... also have you tried playing in the gameroom .... I have recently moved there and find it quite good

• jannettejannette Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 15 Building Expert

yes its all been tried , gameroom wont load either , others have tried on their PCs no one can load it Level 1 tried couldnt do it , it was moved to level 2 on 4th March , they seem to have done nothing

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,568 Lord of the Forums

if I am understanding you ... you are new to fv ??? if you are on level 2 ... or am I misunderstanding your comment ...
    did you receive a return email when you contacted customer support ... is that what you mean "they will be in touch when they fix the problem"...

unless someone else can offer you another suggestion ... Im sorry I dont have anything else I can suggest to help you play ... which browsers have you tried ? google chrome, firefox or another one ????

• jannettejannette Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 15 Building Expert

sorry i meant level 2 support from ZYNGA, no i have played since game started ,its not my browser , Zynga leval 1 support cant load it either , its not my pc or laptop or browser,no one can access my farm , several emails have passed since 1st March , still no where and 2 new farms since i last played ,

jeepers ... thats a bit bizarre ... to be honest I have never had a 'level' of support ... I usually put in my ticket and get a reply acknowleding my ticket .... then a few days later I get a reply telling me they are sorry I had to wait ... but are looking into it ... or that they have sorted it out ... never any mention of a particular 'level of support' can I ask did you click on the support button along the top of your farm of use a link that was posted in here to contact them ... I will put up the links we usually put up for those who arent able to use the link along the top of their farms ..

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville/?contact=1
    or
    https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/

did you use either of these or the top lin?

my ticket wont submit , probably fed up replaying to me

did you use one of the links above and still have issues? maybe Sandy will be able to assist you further when she gets online ...

the 2 wouldnt let me submit , probably knew its me lol

haha ... I dont understand it .... maybe they are full up of complaints due to all the things that are going wrong with the new farm ... not sure what to suggest now ...

your right , its a new month lets try complaining again , see where it gets me

Hi Jannette,

I've received your new support ticket and will be answered on this thread to keep the information together. We apologize for the inconvenience. Currently, we still don't have any updates yet regarding on this matter. Rest assured that our team is continuously working to put a permanent fix on this. For now, I'm humbly asking for your patience while we try to sort this out.

jeepers not very reassuring is it .... they are always "continuously working to put a permanent fix on this"
    seems to be their standard reply ... but not much comes of it ....

• CATHY52CATHY52 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

same thing happening to me. I have been in contact with Zynga support since April 22nd. Apparently they so far can not figure out what is wrong, last reply (May 01) was "checked your farm and found that it's now inaccessible. Don't worry! We'll have this investigated further". I have been playing Farmville for over 7 years first time to have such a issue ! and frustrating can not play. As an aside issue seemed to have started with the new farm Long Island Jamboree after the first time I went to it.

i havent been in my farm since 1st March when i posted that i had finished a part of that farm i was playing cant even remember , but 3 new farms to catch up on , i have played since few days after game started, getting bored with same old excuses, i want to hear its fixed

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,564 Lord of the Forums

No one here can tell you if your farm is fixed, all I can say is my farm is fine, but it always has been so that's not much help to you.

• CATHY52CATHY52 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

Hey Jannette ...did they fix your farm loading problem yet?My loading problem still is not fixed.. :(.... been 3months now waiting ... think support not bothering anymore :(

hi Cathy its not fixed thats since 1st March i contacted them , still no joy and i have heard a friend say hes not had his since last August, doubtful if we ever will be fixed

• MohamedMohamed Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Mine stopped loading since 2 weeks now