Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bugs Bugs Everywhere..

mamacbmamacb Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 129 The Pesky Helper

For the past months, I have had several issues in Farmville; but this morning it's worst. I can't even scroll up or down. I keep accepting Cookies at every click but if I don't, the black screen will not disappear for me to enter.
If I did not know better, I would say Zynga/Farmville don't want me to play their game anymore.
The only way for you all to know what's happening is through our complaints; and when we complain, it makes the issues worse.
Please fix this issue. Too many bugs in farmville. I want to get in there to play the game.
Thanks.
From San Diego...

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,568 Lord of the Forums

as you have been told many times ... this is a PLAYER TO PLAYER FORUM ....

we have no access to your account = we cant fix anything in here...

you have been given the links to customer service many many times ... they are the only ones who can assist you with your issues ... continuing to post your troubles in here is advancing you nowhere .... if you want a fix ... then you need to contact them ....

again please note .... we can not help you ..... only customer service can !!