Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please can someone help me CAPTCHA?

LiedenLieden Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 54 This Space is Available

I don't see what CAPTCHA ask or imeges are impossible to see. I'm not spammer or robo. I'm more than 70 years old and Facebook are blocking my posts, I'm lost US$ , health and time. I try to use "TAB" but many times I can see what Captcha ask.

Tagged:

Answers

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

Unfortunately there isn't much you can do about CAPTCHA. It is put there by FaceBook and we have to work around it. What you can do is post slower and avoid posting several of the same type posts in a row. When you get CAPTCHA, refresh FarmVille and try doing something else for awhile. Space out your posting. I hope that helps.

• LiedenLieden Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 54 This Space is Available

@Sandy7226 said:
    Unfortunately there isn't much you can do about CAPTCHA. It is put there by FaceBook and we have to work around it. What you can do is post slower and avoid posting several of the same type posts in a row. When you get CAPTCHA, refresh FarmVille and try doing something else for awhile. Space out your posting. I hope that helps.

Thank you very much. I'm doing it. Now I lost my Vip Member Diamond because Zynga don't permit renew. I can buy FV but not renew, I lost in 23 september... sorry, I'm here now bewcause my VIP's problem Zynga and Facebook don't resolv. Hugs.