Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IRISH FARM

ACACIA1158ACACIA1158 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Can we at Farmville please have an Irish Farm. Halloween farms come out every year so do Christmas/Winter themed farms. Every year we have St. Patricks Day quests. I have been collecting Irish/St. Patricks Day/Leprechaun animals/trees/spitters/decos since the beginning of Farmville, my collection is growing and I have no where to put any of it except in Storage or Gift Box. I HOPE THIS REACHES THE POWERS THAT BE THAT MAKE THE DECISIONS ON NEW FARMS :)

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,485Registered User Lord of the Forums

Ive made my Emerald Valley farm into an Irish farm .. put all the buildings, animals etc onto it ...

• ACACIA1158ACACIA1158 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I did that with my home farm originally but became too saturated with other things and I lost the theme. Emerald City would be a good one! Leprechauns and Munchkins :)

• musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby Enthusiast Posts: 352Registered User The One Who Knows it All

Emerald Valley is my farm for the St. Patrick's Day stuff too. But I wouldn't mind an Irish farm, especially one that is less "cartoonish." I like the destination farms when they're done well.
    Some that they've done well in my opinion: Australia!, Namaste India, El Dorado, Riviera (Australia and Riviera really stand out to me because they have fun, bright colors without being too cartoonish.)
    Some I didn't like as much: the Day of the Dead farm (I wanted more elements of Mexican culture and fewer circus tents), Pavlozny (for about the same reason, but they did give us some great trees).