Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Major Lag when Crafting

ibecinibecin Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 26 Building Expert

since the release of this new farm, there has been a major lag issue when crafting. you craft one recipe, and it takes anywhere between 7-15 seconds before you can craft the second (every building has 6 tables/whatever called available).

its taking longer to just do something simple like craft. since the new farm was released, its added this lag. making it quite annoying. i craft on about 15 different farms so this lag is making my work take longer.

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,562 Lord of the Forums

The lag isn't really due to the new farm. There is always a lag when the craftshop or recipe building opens because the game has to load every bushel in the game and every bushel that your neighbors have available.

• zoezoe Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

Yep, this is happening to me too. Every time I try to make a good, it takes about ten seconds now before I can make the other one. This only started three days ago. There was never a lag before.

• zoezoe Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

So, are they looking into this? I know it's a minor inconvenience compared to what other problems the game has, but this has been going on for awhile and it's kind of a pain. To be clear, the lag is not when the craft shop first opens, it's after you craft your first good. I now wait about ten seconds (when the wait was probably one second) before I'm able to craft another good.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,562 Lord of the Forums

You would need to ask Customer Service and as far as "other problems the game has" I and I think most players are not experiencing problems.

• w0rd_midasw0rd_midas Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 124 Moderator

@zoe said:
    So, are they looking into this? I know it's a minor inconvenience compared to what other problems the game has, but this has been going on for awhile and it's kind of a pain. To be clear, the lag is not when the craft shop first opens, it's after you craft your first good. I now wait about ten seconds (when the wait was probably one second) before I'm able to craft another good.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Please refer to our troubleshooting article for steps that can help you restore the game's smooth performance. You may also opt to play this on Facebook Gameroom. Keep us posted, thanks!

Troubleshooting didn't work but thank you for the suggestion w0rd_midas. And Sandy7266, I don't think most FV players are experiencing problems but lol, this is the bug reporting forum so everyone who posts here is experiencing some problem within the game.

• ibecinibecin Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 26 Building Expert

this issue began when Morocco was released. i was hoping with a new farm, maybe zynga would fix the problem. since it didnt happen before. it is still NOT fixed. the lag is still there and it is an annoying thing to have to deal with. having to wait up to 10 seconds after each craft, to be able to craft the next. each building has 6 tables, thats a whole minute we have to spend waiting for it to allow us to craft.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file