Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sweet Valentine states "Buy more unlocked Valentine animals before February 27, 2019"

arymyraarymyra Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Why are the ones I have already unlocked the only ones offered for buying? It is the one still locked I had hoped to buy since the game chooses which animal unlocks. I have multiples of many animals, but although I planted huge number of crops and made arrows to earn animals, I still ended up with one animal not obtained. This is discouraging, and in the future I may not play the games like this.

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,602 Lord of the Forums

I hear you ..... I did manage to finish this .... but of the possible 63 "random animals" you can get when opening up the machines ... I got 57 ..... I only used the free machines .... but considering as you said all the arrows you made and you still came up empty ... I also will not be playing this type of game again ... it takes too long and you are not guaranteed all the animals no matter how hard you work to attain them ..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file