Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A part of my farm is lost. How can I recover it?????

RocioNRocioN Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I just opened my farm after around 5 months. What a surprise, a big part of my farm is not there anymore!!! Please tell me what do I need to do to recover it.

Answers

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,614 Lord of the Forums

I'm not really understanding, could you post a screen shot?

• RocioNRocioN Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

It means that a part of my farm is not there anymore, it is as if my farm is smaller, that it was cut. In appearance it looks completely fine, but I know I had more crops, I had a chalet, a pool, and other stuff that took me forever to buy. I cant upload a picture because it looks normal, but I know it is smaller now and to make it smaller, they cut around 30% of my farm :(

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,614 Lord of the Forums

How long between when you had this stuff and now? If it was a year or more then probably your farm reverted to level one. Customer Support might be able to restore your old farm if that is the case.

If random items have simply disappeared that is very strange and something I've never heard of in 9 years of playing. Did you check storage or a different farm?

• sharmistasharmista Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

All my farm coins just vanished. Part of farm not loading

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,602 Lord of the Forums

have you tried using a different browser or the gameroom .... to try and reload your farm ... sometimes there is a glitch and things dont load properly .... if for some reason your coins are still missing .... then you may need to contact customer support and report the issue