Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farmville Game ID - I can't access it, but need to update my email and password HELP!!!!

Haley386Haley386 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
edited December 2018 in Bug Reporting

Hi All,

I have a Farmville Game ID, but I forgot my password. I need to update my e-mail and password for Farmville so I don't lose that account. How can I do that? Please help!

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,562 Lord of the Forums

your email & password should be your Facebook email & password .... mine is ... as we play FV through FB ... and each farm is attached to the email address .... so you cant change it or you lose access to your farm ... you also need to remove your ID from here as its a private number ...

• w0rd_midasw0rd_midas Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 124 Moderator

We're here to help, @Haley386. As what @Peela had mentioned, your FarmVille account is already connected to your Facebook profile. Should you have concerns accessing it, please refer to the social page's "Help Center" section for additional assistance. Thank you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file