Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FIXED:"Whoa Farmer" Error (Firebolts, Marble's Lab Puzzle, Order Board Mad Machine Tasks) ADDITIONAL

JillianHJillianH Saint SpontaneousRegistered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith
edited November 2018 in Resolved Issues

Has stopped working. I complete a task, go to claim the reward, get the "woa farrmer" when I get back the task is there and the credit for doing it is gone.

Comments

• vickie57vickie57 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

fv keeps crashing and I am not getting credit for chores performed

• cjhrafcjhraf Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 20 Building Expert

A few days ago I finished two projects - 3 Chatter Teath and 2 Creature Masks. As I clicked on these, the program closed and had to reset. I now have to re-do these two projects.
    NOW - Harvest 5 Trees and Harvest 25 trees. I completed both of them and the same thing happened - the program had to be reset. What is going on? I don't want to redo these and have the same thing reoccur.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,659 Lord of the Forums

there is a specific thread about this issue ... see the main forum area look for this :

Known Issue: "Whoa Farmer" Error (Firebolts, Marble's Lab Puzzle, Order Board Mad Machine Tasks)

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,659 Lord of the Forums

there is a specific thread concerning this issue ... see this thread:

"Known Issue: "Whoa Farmer" Error (Firebolts, Marble's Lab Puzzle, Order Board Mad Machine Tasks)"

• jmayjmay Investigator Registered User Posts: 61 Captain Obvious

Me, too. Just started today

• barbmoorebarbmoore Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

so when the mean marbles machine whoa farmer is fixed will we be given all the stuff and marbles we have won but wasn't given due to bugg's in the game ive already paid 2 differnet times to redue the trees or animals using my farm cash or instant grows to get them completed again just to move to the next task so do we get what we had to waste of our instant grows or farm cash cause im sure i wasnt only person who had to do this just to complete the tasks

• DerekDerek Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 36 Building Expert

Not taking my harvests, so not moving to next task.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

@barbmoore said:
    so when the mean marbles machine whoa farmer is fixed will we be given all the stuff and marbles we have won but wasn't given due to bugg's in the game ive already paid 2 differnet times to redue the trees or animals using my farm cash or instant grows to get them completed again just to move to the next task so do we get what we had to waste of our instant grows or farm cash cause im sure i wasnt only person who had to do this just to complete the tasks

You would need to ask Support this question

• camaracamara Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

when i complete a task it says there was an error and needs to reboot and when i does you no longer get credit for completed tasks

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,234 Moderator

We're glad to share that this has been already fixed, Farmers! You can now continue your progress with the Marble's Mad Machine by redeeming Firebolts, unlocking tiles, and completing Order Board tasks. Happy farming!

This discussion has been closed.