Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FIXED: "Whoa Farmer" Error (Firebolts, Marble's Lab Puzzle, Order Board Mad Machine Tasks)

TracyTracy Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
edited November 2018 in Resolved Issues

I am having problems with this. I have craft 2 monster power generators for 5 firebolts, went on to use them & Whoa Farmer came up. I restarted Farmville went back to get them from the crypt reanimator but they weren't there anymore & I didn't have the firebolts either. So I harvested the 160 scream strawberries to get 4 firebolts, but when I did the tiles once again the whoa Farmer came up, when restarted there were no firebolts to use or strawberries to harvest or had been harvested

Answers

• stargirl53stargirl53 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I am also having the same problem, have done the requests, get the Whoa Farmer, loose the firebolts for that task and the same task appears again to complete. Have lost several firebolts due to this.

• UndiscoveredSoulUndiscoveredSoul Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 339 The One Who Knows it All

Same issue here. I've harvested the Fiend Fort (1 bolt), harvested 10 trees (3 bolts), and harvested 60 Lime Potions (4 bolts) and received a Whoa Farmer error and not been awarded my bolts and now have to redo the 3 tasks - I've basically wasted 24 hours for nothing. Can we get a fix please (and maybe the 8 bolts I've earned but not received?)

• Barbara MoerkBarbara Moerk Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 17 Building Expert

Same issue. I get whoa farmer when I go to collect thunderbolts

• GretchenGretchen Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Same issue here. Whoa farmer when I go to collect thunderbolts, then do not get credit for request.

• w0rd_midasw0rd_midas Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 124 Moderator

Appreciate the reports, Farmers. Our team is currently looking into this. Please stay tuned to our Support site's Hot Topics section for updates and other issues that we are working on. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

• AnnBAnnB Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 14 Building Expert

I'm having the same problem. I Harvested my trees and went to collect the bolts, harvested 10 animals twice, and 160 Plum bats. Each time I got a Whoa Farmer and came back to find that I had lost what I had harvested. Also, on the Plum batss. I had used a turbo and Instagrow, which were also lost. Now I'm afraid to harvest just to loose them all again.

• peanutcocopeanutcoco Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I have completed numerous tasks on Marble's Lab Puzzle and when I go to collect get WHOA Farmer and lost everything and the task reappears to be completed again..lost about 50 firebolts..please fix and give back the lost firebolts...Thanks

• hankdewey2hankdewey2 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

I am losing Firebolts I have earned. I lost at least 10-12 today alone. I complete the task in Marble's Mad Machine, have the Firebolts awarded, then have a pop up telling me there is an issue to report. I go back to my farm and the points are gone and the task appears to have been completed. I am not able to redo the task. HELP!

• latolato Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 13 Building Expert

I am also losing Firebolts that I have lost. Made receipts, clicked on them, get fireboats, then whoa farmer and lose everything. This is also happening on farming animals and everything I collect. Click on item to collect, get firebolts, then get whoa farmer and lose firebolts, but items that were there that I collected are gone like they are completed, but no fireboats awarded. I cant't do any tasks. HELP

• gingercatgingercat Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I have the same problem and now we only have a week left. Tired of doing tasks and not get credit. Have lost over 20 points so far.

• judin702judin702 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

same here, i just completed animals, trees and planting and I'm having the same problem. I Harvested my trees and went to collect the bolts, harvested
    animals twice, and planted 90 twice and just planted for a third time. Each time I got a Whoa Farmer and came back to find that I had lost what I had harvested not to mention the turbo and instagrow i used for the 2nd planting and now the same "recipe" is there yet again but boltz are no where... Now I'm afraid to harvest just to loose them all again :(

• w0rd_midasw0rd_midas Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 124 Moderator

Good news, Farmers! Our team has already provided a fix and you may now proceed in completing tasks (redeem Firebolts, unlock Marble's Lab Puzzle tiles, complete order board Mad Machine) from the Marble Mad Machine. Please reload the game for these to take effect, thanks!

This discussion has been closed.