Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When will the below errors be fixed?

1234512345 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 14 Building Expert

My problem is not fix still getting this error I am still getting the sorry, something went wrong and why when I request friends help the feeds are going to facebook and not through farmville feeds, my community frineds are not my facebook friends so I only getting help from a few farmville friends who are also my facebook friends. I can not be competitive with the game site working like this, I tried to send a screen shot showing the error message that I am still getting but can not copy it

Answers

• 1234512345 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 14 Building Expert

My problem is not fix still getting this error I am still getting the sorry, something went wrong and why when I request friends help the feeds are going to facebook and not through farmville feeds, my community frineds are not my facebook friends so I only getting help from a few farmville friends who are also my facebook friends. I can not be competitive with the game site working like this, I tried to send a screen shot showing the error message that I am still getting but can not copy it

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,602 Lord of the Forums

to get a picture of something to use in here I use lightshot ... its easy ... you download (free) and follow instructions ... I have a file into which I put all my fv pictures for future use ... makes it easy to find them when I need them

• ggaappggaapp Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

I can't sent requests and the feeds have disapearedd

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,602 Lord of the Forums

there are a few known issues ... look for the threads on the forum where you will be more likely to find updates

• jherman9999jherman9999 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 19 Building Expert

THE GAME HAS BEEN MESSED UP FOR WEEKS AT LEAST MINE HAS! THE ENVELOPE FOR REQUESTS IS GONE AND BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE, NEWS FEED HASN'T REFRESHED IN ALMOST A WEEK, EVEN WHEN I WAS ABLE TO RECEIVE GIFTS I COULDN'T USE THEM BECAUSE THEY NEVER SHOWED UP IN MY GIFT BOX! THIS IS BS IT SHOULDN'T TAKE THIS LONG TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE GAME!!! CAN SOMEONE FIX IT OR NOT??????

• 1234512345 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 14 Building Expert

jherman9999 same issues and more. The feed has only two people who sent through feed and the same two people been sitting in the feed for 11 days as of today, the feed does not refresh at all

the feed is broken ... due to FACEBOOK changing their coding ..... zynga is working on it ... but it is doubtful it will ever work properly again as FACEBOOK wants you to use their newsfeed for all posts

• calcal Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

my names is caldoniax ellison and i play farmville caldonia doss when i play my game usename iscal

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file