Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FIXED: Cannot empty Request Envelope (ZSC) / Gifts not adding to Gift Box (New Thread)

DebsDebs Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 25 Building Expert
edited August 2018 in Resolved Issues

Today if you click on gift envelope,the pop up box to receive and send is reducing in size until it it just a thin slit...unable to claim or send anything...this has happened before and took weeks to sort :(

Comments

• MaryBullardMaryBullard Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 0 Not a Title, but a Star

On Facebook I see I have 99 Farmville requests, but they do not show up in the game. How can I get this fixed?

• Freddie EngFreddie Eng Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 53 This Space is Available
  • MarooMaroo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

Can't get any of my requests for the last 5 days, what's up?

• LillyJamesLillyJames Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

when I try to send gifts to my neighbours it redirects me to my farm, same happens when i try to help them how can i fix this

Been happening to me for about 4 days now. Would be nice if problems were fixed before anymore new farms come out.

• DebsDebs Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 25 Building Expert

Gift box just refreshes the gifts you have already sent once...over and over the same requests come up each time you reload the game :(

• minimadminimad Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

Same here. Seems to be the same problem that happened a while ago. Needs fixing please.

When is this going to be fixed as of now I lost 148 requests.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

You can probably fix this yourself rather than wait for FaceBook

Go to your farm and accept any gifts that you have.

Then go back to FaceBook and on the left side of the main FaceBook page (not your personal page) under Explore click Games (you may need to click See More to find Games)

After you click Games you may get a pop up asking Do you want to play your games on Gameroom" Ignore that and click Continue to Games

At the top center of the Games page click Activity. Now you will see Respond to your Requests, click Ignore All, then refresh and click Ignore All again, continue doing this until all the gifts are gone. It will take a long time but may fix your problem. The gifts you are ignoring are either already received or never existed, you aren't actually loosing anything.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

You can probably fix this yourself rather than wait for FaceBook

Go to your farm and accept any gifts that you have.

Then go back to FaceBook and on the left side of the main FaceBook page (not your personal page) under Explore click Games (you may need to click See More to find Games)

After you click Games you may get a pop up asking Do you want to play your games on Gameroom" Ignore that and click Continue to Games

At the top center of the Games page click Activity. Now you will see Respond to your Requests, click Ignore All, then refresh and click Ignore All again, continue doing this until all the gifts are gone. It will take a long time but may fix your problem. The gifts you are ignoring are either already received or never existed, you aren't actually loosing anything.

• LillyJamesLillyJames Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

@Maroo said:
    Been happening to me for about 4 days now. Would be nice if problems were fixed before anymore new farms come out.

i know right, i cant even participate in quests and improve my home farm at this state, everything LITERALLY everything requires some form of help, if you cant get help you need to use farm cash, which i dont have and dont plan on paying for any

• Twilson1234Twilson1234 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I can't get my gifts out of the inbox. I accept and send, but the not time I go back to the in box they are all there.

edited July 2018

You may be able to fix this yourself

Go to your farm and accept any gifts that you have

At the top center of the Games page click Activity. Now you will see Respond to your Requests, click Ignore All, then refresh and click Ignore All again, continue doing this until all the gifts are gone.

It will take about 30 minutes (it retains 3 weeks of gifts) but may fix your problem. The gifts you are ignoring are either already received or never existed, you aren't actually losing anything.

• Twilson1234Twilson1234 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Thanks! It took a few attempts, but i think it has finally worked.

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,234 Moderator

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and the team is already looking into this, Farmers. We'll keep you posted on this thread for updates. Thanks for helping out, @Sandy7226.

• DerekDerek Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 36 Building Expert

Why am I not getting my special deliveries?

• DerekDerek Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 36 Building Expert

Not getting requests or deliveries.

• jets_mom2002jets_mom2002 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 0 New to the Forums

I have been trying to accept my farmville requests for quite some time, when will this be addressed.

• BocephusBocephus Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 0 New to the Forums

I have not been receiving any of my gifts, I click to send to neighbors and receive but nothing happens but they go away then the next day they are all back and still cant receive them :(

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,234 Moderator

Hi @jets_mom2002 and @Bocephus. We've yet to receive updates from the team about this, and we'll keep you all posted for the fix that they're currently working on. Thank you for your patience.

• poppa1946poppa1946 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I am accepting gifts that never get to my gift box is this not a problem that can be cleared up once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!

• francoisfrancois Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 32 Building Expert

same problems here with the gift box, the gifts come back and back and nothing helps to clean out !!!!!

• elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 946 On Fire

i think we are all the same i click my gift envelope in the top right loads of special deliveries in it but they never show up , but today when i opened my envelope had 2 separate accept boxes to click, at least its only a minor glitch and we can still play the game

• jsscurlock5jsscurlock5 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

I can not get my items from the farmville request. I clear them then when i leave my farm and go back they are back again. I just bought the new farm and i can not request anything and im getting a little ticked off. I spent farm cash for the early entry to the farm and all the things i need to request from my neighbors i cant request them. If this isnt going to get fixed so i can get the requested items i need then i want a refund of my farm cash i spent. You release a new farm but cant fix the bugs before doing so. No wonder everyone is getting upset.

• JAYoungJAYoung Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Gifts clear from the envelope but dont go into the gift box and they reappear again in the envelope when i next visit. Has been like this at least a week.

• gillianslgilliansl Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 126 The Pesky Helper

I have over 300 item to clear out of my gift envelope EVERY TIME THE GAME REFRESHES AND I'M GETTING NONE OF THEM! I've been complaining to support for over a week and being ignored. I can get none of the needed items for the new farm that I PAID MONEY FOR EARLY ACCESS. THIS CONSTITUTES FRAUD IN THE PART OF ZYNGA. I HAVE ALREADY SPOKEN TO THE ATTORNEYS IN CALIFORNIA THAT HANDLED THE CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THEM PREVIOUSLY. ANOTHER ONE MAY BE SOON.

• musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 375 Social Snowflake

For several days, the items weren't clearing from my envelope (they were still in the envelope when I returned to the game.
    Now, I've accepted gifts from my envelope, and they are not in my gift box, but they are no longer in the envelope either. I've refreshed the game four times, and the gifts I accepted (about 30 misery whips) are just gone.
    I hope Zynga will give us some parts to compensate for what we've lost or been unable to accept.

• chunkmonkchunkmonk Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

I keep getting the same requests + more every day,send but don't get any in gift box. This has been happening for several days!

• gillianslgilliansl Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 126 The Pesky Helper

I've been contacting support for over a week about the broken gift envelope. Every time I refresh I now am up to 400 items to collect and NONE get to the gift box, so building on the new farm that I PAID early access for, or contacting support at all for anything, is basically USELESS!

This discussion has been closed.