Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My avatar and my username are not in sync.

DonnaClayDonnaClay Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I seem to be two people scary thought What do I do to sync the two?
My name is Donna Clay, My user name is DonnaClay, My email address [email protected] I cant log in except with Donna Clay and the Picture is not right Its old one so I really have a hard time getting on facebook and my farm What do I do to fix this?

Best Answer

Answers

• DonnaClayDonnaClay Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

this picture is not the right one
    or Im not the right one :(

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,515 Lord of the Forums

if you are having issues logging into your FB account ... that is something zynga cant help you with ... you will have to contact FB to get them to help out ...
    are you referring to the little picture next to your name in here??? as you can change that to something that fits your personality or go with the options on offer for the forum ... I have a purpose made avatar for in here .... but you can google avatars and use one of those if you prefer ...

if Im way off base with my answers ... you will have to let me know exactly what you want help with ... but I hope it helps
    as to when someone will answer your questions ... it depends on when other members visit the forum ... we are all players trying to help other players make their game of fv enjoyable ... :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file