Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pause Indicator

fz0fz0 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Please please please (x10000000) give some indicator of which farms are paused!!

It's a complete headache when playing both computer and mobile (express) and trying to figure out which farms I need to unpause. Or keep the farms I need paused to stay paused...

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,595 Lord of the Forums

not sure if anyone can help with this .. I think its a matter of you visiting your farms and seeing which ones are paused .... unless anyone else can assist you ... I think you will have to do this yourself

• fz0fz0 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

That's exactly why it's causing headaches...I have to go through the farms on computer to check.

That's why I tagged this feedback and suggestions...It would be great if it had something like the pause button image over the farm picture.

Or maybe someone could tell me what actions pauses/unpauses a farm when I'm not ticking the boxes on computer...At least I'll know which ones got paused and which ones got unpaused and use the computer to reset if it's not what I want...Instead of just going through everything.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,604 Lord of the Forums

It is very simple, when you use the mobile version ALL farms are paused except the one you are on. If you use the non-mobile version after playing the mobile you must visit each farm to restart the timer.

• fz0fz0 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

No, it doesn't pause every farm all the time. I have been taking notes of the times and confirmed that not everything gets stopped.