Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Double Bushel not working

zzzzzz Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon
edited May 2018 in Bug Reporting

Yesterday I somehow to get a double bushel statue off a feed. It worked for a while and the bushel report is accurate.

However, today, the bushel report still shows the extra bushels, however, I actually don't get those bushels. I have been counting and it isn't working.

Please check my account? 722216645

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,633 Lord of the Forums

Legal Double Bushel Statues are not available by clicking a post on the feed, however I will ignore how you got it and answer the question. LOL

The only thing that would prevent the double bushels is not enough room in your stall. If you have enough room try storing your statue then taking it back out of storage, sometimes the illegal statues need to be turned on that way.

• zzzzzz Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

LOL I have no idea. It still isn't working. Can it get removed from my account then?

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,633 Lord of the Forums

Can you delete it? When you buy a double statue, regardless of which one, it is a permanent change to your account and storing or deleting it won't undo the change. But if it isn't working I don't know what would happen. I would store it and not worry about it.

Are you sure it is a double bushel statue? I have never heard of one not working, sometimes you do have store and then remove from storage, but they always work.

There is no button for delete, only store.

It is troublesome because it still displays the extra bushels in the bushel report, which is obviously giving all the wrong numbers now.

I don't think there is anything that can be done about it.

One other thing you could check is your Silo, sometimes when that is full is causes problems.

What silo?

Surely, the developers can remove it can't it? I didn't even buy it, afterall.

edited May 2018

Odd. somehow it started working again, once..

could it be when the warning of 'almost full' it stops?? this warning disappeared when i cleared it just earlier

I know you said not enough room but this warning appears when I'm 100 below max and the extra bushels would never gone above the space left... anyway if it reported 10 bushels, I'd get 5... and then I would be 95 below max.

I'm not surprised it starting working again, and it probably will continue. I'm guessing that when it didn't work there was some sort of disconnect somewhere that was beyond your control.

Well.. stopped again lol.

LOL - I got nothing, sorry

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file