Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

items disappear

debbielee1121debbielee1121 Posts: 10Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

why are the things i get from the feed panel disappearing when I place them on my farm?

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,190Registered User Lord of the Forums

Could you give some examples of things that are disappearing?

• debbielee1121debbielee1121 Posts: 10Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

Sure sorry, some of the animals and the grape garden

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,190Registered User Lord of the Forums

Trying to understand so bare with me -- the Grape Garden is today's prize in the Farmstand Daily sales, you need to have a certain number of clicks (11?) to earn it. Once you get the clicks, either from the Feeds tab on your farm or the FaceBook news feed you need to click on the farmstand icon on the right side of your farm and then the Grape Garden goes to your gift box, then you should be able to place it on your farm. Is that what you did? If it is are you sure it didn't go to storage? Sometimes that happens with a large deco.

• debbielee1121debbielee1121 Posts: 10Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

I received the grape garden in the feed panel, I clicked on it, it said you got it, it was in my gift box. When I put it on my farm I get the whoa Farmer, it reboots and the grape garden is gone.

Just happened again with the Natural Spa. In the feed panel it say ______ needs help. I click on it, it says got it. The natural spa appeared in my gift box, I put it on the farm. I got the Whoa Farmer...Farmville restarted and it was gone. Very confusing.

The Natural Spa is another Summer Garden Farmstand item, when you click on a link that increases your sales. It takes anywhere from 4 to 12 clicks to get the farmstand item. After you get the required clicks you need to click the farmstand icon to actually get the item. You should not be seeing anything in your gift box until you claim the item from your farmstand.

You can click the Summer Garden Farmstand icon on the right side of your farm and the question inside for a better explanation with pictures.

If you can post a screenshot of the item in your gift box that would be very helpful.

ok...the next time it happens I'll send a pic. Thanks for all the help!!

Hi Sandy,
    Here is the picture of the natural spa in my gift box.

Here is also one in the feed box. If I click on this it will say got it and go to my gift box, then I place it on my farm. I then get the whoa farmer, farmville restarts and its gone.

OK - the first picture shows you have the spa and you should be able to place it on your farm.

The second picture is Johan asking for clicks, clicking that does not get you a spa, it gives Johan one click toward the total number he needs (I think it was 10 or 12) and gives you one click toward what you need. So let's forget the second picture and talk about the first picture.

There is no reason that placing the Spa on Sunflower Meadows should cause a Whoa Farmer (out of sync), so I think there is a different problem. Have you tried placing a mystery bulb or fence on the farm?

I'm going to try placing my Natural Spa on Sunflower Meadows just to make sure it works, but I really think the problem is unrelated.

ok....but I have not played Summer Garden Farmstand.

edited May 2018

Even if you don't play it, you will earn the prizes by helping others.

I was able to place the spa with no problem.

ok....I;m just gonna keep tryin...thanks for your help

• PhizaPhiza Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Same issue happening with me and still no result.