Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You need to let all levels on farmville one ,Get farmville one credits aka cash.Not just levels 1 to

kimmy051275kimmy051275 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

You need to let all levels on farmville one ,Get farmville one credits aka cash.Not just levels 1 to 250 ..LET ALL LEVELS ON FARMVILLE ONE ( GET FARMVILLE CREDITS aka cash.....Please it is not fair ...That we the players who are levels 250 and higher do not get any farmville credits aka cash at all..We have to go another way to get the cash..Please stop taking all of our cash aka credits and doing rollbacks and leaving us with nothing at all..Totally not fair to us the people ( players ) of your game Farmville one ....Stop taking our cash aka credits
and have a wonderful night .

Tagged:

Comments

• kimmy051275kimmy051275 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

You need to let all levels on farmville one ,Get farmville one credits aka cash.Not just levels 1 to 250 ..LET ALL LEVELS ON FARMVILLE ONE ( GET FARMVILLE CREDITS aka cash.....Please it is not fair ...That we the players who are levels 250 and higher do not get any farmville credits aka cash at all..We have to go another way to get the cash..Please stop taking all of our cash aka credits and doing rollbacks and leaving us with nothing at all..Totally not fair to us the people ( players ) of your game Farmville one ....Stop taking our cash aka credits
    and have a wonderful night .

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,604 Lord of the Forums

kimmy051275 .... one post is sufficient to get any of our attention .... posting it 3 times over 2 threads doesnt mean anyone will answer you any faster ... |

as to the subject manner .... levels 1 - 250 is pretty generous to be getting FC$ for nothing .... once you pass 250 then you can purchase FC$ or you can not use it at all .... its your choice ... but zynga is a business and couldnt possibly survive just doling out cash endlessly .... and to continue to have it as a free game then they need to recoup money in different areas of the game ....

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Enthusiastic Expert

@Peela said:
    kimmy051275 .... one post is sufficient to get any of our attention .... posting it 3 times over 2 threads doesnt mean anyone will answer you any faster ... |

as to the subject manner .... levels 1 - 250 is pretty generous to be getting FC$ for nothing .... once you pass 250 then you can purchase FC$ or you can not use it at all .... its your choice ... but zynga is a business and couldnt possibly survive just doling out cash endlessly .... and to continue to have it as a free game then they need to recoup money in different areas of the game ....

That was rude. Just answer the question. As for "levels 1 - 250 is pretty generous to be getting FC$ for nothing" is not quite true as we see and hear the ads. Also it takes quite a bit of time to level up, so again not free. Zynga could continue to give $1 farm cash for every level and still make money. Farm cash only exists in Farmville and costs them nothing.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,604 Lord of the Forums

JillianH .... how was that rude ... I answered the question that was asked ... perhaps I should leave any queries and then nobody would get any help ... pretty sure other helpers would also walk away ...

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,628 Lord of the Forums

I agree with both your posts Peela

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Enthusiastic Expert

@Peela said:
    JillianH .... how was that rude ... I answered the question that was asked ... perhaps I should leave any queries and then nobody would get any help ... pretty sure other helpers would also walk away ...

This part "one post is sufficient to get any of our attention .... posting it 3 times over 2 threads doesnt mean anyone will answer you any faster ... |"

You could have skipped that part. smh

it wasnt rude it was succinct and to the point .... assisting people with issues is something a few of us try to do ... but if there are oodles of threads about the same thing it clutters up the forum .. and then nobody gets the help they need ....

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,628 Lord of the Forums

JillianH your posts are not helpful smh

@Sandy7226 said:
    JillianH your posts are not helpful smh

I do my best to answer the posts, but again you are just being nasty.

I think that Sandy has been helping people for ever and is always able to assist with anything that needs to be fixed .... nasty is not an adjective I would use to describe her .... helpful, knowledgable, friendly and awesome come to my mind ... and Im sure others would confirm these descriptions...

as to myself .... I have tried to help out whenever I can to the best of my knowledge which I have to say is nowhere near the levels that Sandy has attained ...

but it would appear that you have decided to make assertions to the opposite end of things ... and accuse me of being rude ... and Sandy of being nasty ....

I find your comments to be objectionable and offensive ..... if you have an issue with the way in which we try to help others ... then I think it would be nice if you "just tried your best to answer posts" and leave it at that ... if the moderators echoed your sentiments then both Sandy & myself would no longer be able to help anyone ...

I hope youre able to assist a few people in the same way as Sandy & I have .... good luck

In this thread there are a lot of nasty comments, calling you out on that is not nasty, but your last comment was. The truth appears to be bothering you.

• JenniferBerkaneJenniferBerkane Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

JillianH YOU need to stop this **** NOW or do you like to be identified as that? She is trying to be helpful and I would have given the same answer to her. You do NOT need to ask the same thing plenty of times. Ask your question and wait for an answer. STOP THIS NOW!!!!!!

@JenniferBerkane said:
    JillianH YOU need to stop this **** NOW or do you like to be identified as that? She is trying to be helpful and I would have given the same answer to her. You do NOT need to ask the same thing plenty of times. Ask your question and wait for an answer. STOP THIS NOW!!!!!!

YOU are keeping this up, so stop. Pointing out when someone is nasty is not being nasty. Also what does..."JillianH YOU need to stop this **** NOW or do you like to be identified as that? " actually mean? Reread the post and see that you and your friend have been nasty. My turn to SMH

• Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand Poohbah Registered User Posts: 914 On Fire

@Farmer Clyde said:
    Sorry but what is SMH?

Smack my head

• Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand Poohbah Registered User Posts: 914 On Fire

@Sandy7226 said:

@Farmer Clyde said:
    Sorry but what is SMH?

Smack my head

Like this?

hmmmm I thought it was 'shake my head' .... maybe its both

@Peela said:
    hmmmm I thought it was 'shake my head' .... maybe its both

Either would work, I asked once and was told smack, but it does amount to the same thing, too lazy to type LOL