Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

unistall and reinsatll -coins, fv and vip diamond

LiedenLieden Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 54 This Space is Available

I'll lost my coins, fv's and vip diamond when I unistall and reinstall farmville? I need to permit Farmville post in my name to have automatic post.

Best Answers

Answers

• LiedenLieden Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 54 This Space is Available

Sandy7226 thank you very much. I had try to receive help in Customer Settings and Facebook settings but I don't have help. I have many cois and many fv. In this forum I know that I need uninstall and reinstall Farmville in facebook. I'm afraid if I'll lost coins and fvs after uninstall and reinstall. Facebook and Zynga don't help us, in Brasil is difficult to us play Farmville and play Facebook. If we post farmville we are like to facebook posts of spams. Forum is the place when we have help. Regards.

• LiedenLieden Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 54 This Space is Available

Thank you very much Sandy7226. I'll try.

• troublesheretroubleshere Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I am not receiving any of my Farmville 2 requests . Can you please fix this problem. Thank you.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

@troubleshere said:
    I am not receiving any of my Farmville 2 requests . Can you please fix this problem. Thank you.

This is a FV original forum, I think FV 2 has it's own forum, but you probably need to contact Customer Support.

Zynga and Farmville don't give answer questions. I can play in facebook and Ia can play in gameroom well. I can't post Farmville to all friends in my timeline, I have few friends that play Farmville. I play in Gameroom. If I permit post Public in my timeline I can use my timeline. And all time that I post in Gameroom Ineed to prove that I'm not spammer...it's terrible. I need post in Gameroom but I can post all Farmville's posts in timeline. What can I do to post public in Gameroom, automática but only to a farmville's list of friends in my facebook???? Please help me. All games don't post in Facebook to all friends and all persons that play see my posts in gameroom...why not in Farmville I can post to a list and Gameroom post to all that play in gameroom automatic???

Sorry... If I permit public posts I can't use my timeline with most of my frieds