Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Temple of the Gods

ZhivagoZhivago Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

You didn't give enough time to do it. You did the same thing with whatever it was on Rio. I give up.

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,595 Lord of the Forums

I think the secret to doing these things .... is to skip the ones that you cant actually do ... because the farm is so small .... I skip all the animal harvesting over 10 ... and also the crafting as it takes way too long to craft most things .... I just planted the crops ... gave the bushels and attained the levels needed to get the bonus points ... I did use insta-grows to grow my crops quicker .... but I finished mine pretty quickly ... sorry youre not enjoying this part of the farm game

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Enthusiastic Expert

I did that and the crafting, but I did the crafting during early access so there was no leaderboard. I actually got to a five star crafting building faster this way. The 25 and up animals and trees was just too much.