Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

game that never works

donna2656donna2656 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 49 Building Expert

another depressing day...coming up on 2 months that fv is beyond busted....no wonder at least half my friends have abandoned their farms....150 plus....fact.....bye bye farmville. i cannot play the game without gift box.....i will drop dead before i ever give you a dime again to play the game that never works...2 MONTHS your ENGINEERS ARE WORKING ON THIS?????YOUR ENGINEER KEEP ROLLING OUT **** GARBAGE NEW FARMS AND THE REAL GAME DOES NOT work

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,656 Lord of the Forums

donna ... I know this is frustrating for you ... but not everyone is having the same issues with their farms ... my envelope is not working either ,... but the rest of my farm is fine ...
    I dont know whether is the location you live ... or the quality of your internet connection or many other things it could be that cause a lot of the issues everyone is having ... but zynga can only do what it can do to locate the coding that is causing the issues and find a way to change it so that it works again for everyone ... different people do the coding for different things in a computer company ... they dont all work in the same zones ... and with FB changing things all the time ... its a wonder anything works to be honest and that just doesnt include fv ... but everything that anyone plays ...

• donna2656donna2656 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 49 Building Expert

i have great internet connection where i live. cannot help friends by clicking on all the stuff they need for farms. cannot get good stuff from feed that i would like for my farm. no more gopher treats and it goes on and on. i do not play much anymore. not fun at all.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file