Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why can I not watch ads to earn cash ?

foursongsfoursongs Posts: 8Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

I do not have Adblock extension. I read that is sometimes a cause. Please help How can I fix this? Have not earned cash in about a month !

Answers

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,434Registered User Lord of the Forums

the ads come from a third party .... and if they dont have any ads that fit your demographic then you wont get any ads .... zynga has no say in what the ad people put up

• NoiDNoiD Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

There's another answer. Mac User? Try Firefox.

My mom has had an issue with this for about a month as well. She even got ahold of support who said she needed to disable Adblock. Well guys, she doesn't have any type of ad blocker, extension or otherwise. Current Flash installed as well. So to test a few things out, I tried Chrome. It was a fresh install (as she never installed it before) It would go a little further than Safari but not load a video. Safari wouldn't even open a link to the video page. (Can't find URL error message). So then I installed Firefox. And it finally worked. So before you go messing with settings and configurations... 9 times out of 10 the screw up is something Zynga did and not something you did. ( They will alway troubleshoot YOU but not themselves. ) Just remember Farmville is over 10 -15 years old? And to this day, still can't release a bug free FarmVille. If you are having issues or just want to use Safari or Chrome, contact Zynga's support team, let them know about their compatibility problem with the other browsers. IMO, it's a security issue using flash with certain browsers. Apple/Safari wants you to be safer by making you more restricted to questionable Ads (malware or spyware). Flash is bad. It's the weak link. And Farmville still runs on Flash. iOS won't even use flash. Zynga needs to make some changes or be left behind.

• Cook_FarmCook_Farm Posts: 17Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

A lot of these ads produce spam warnings, I did adblocker just because of that. If I need to get cash, I go to another browser without ad blocker to click on the ads.

• Sun-Kissed CaribbeanaSun-Kissed Caribbeana Super Moderator Posts: 1,192Super Moderator Moderator

Hello, foursongs! Please visit your farm from time to time as advertisements will show in your game randomly. Meanwhile, here are some alternative ways to gain/earn Farm Cash:

Buy Farm Cash/Coins
    Redeeming physical and virtual Game Cards
    Completing offers via the Earn Farm Cash page
    Purchasing and harvesting limited edition cash-producing items (Money Tree, Money Bush, Cash Cow, etc.)

Thank you NoiD, Peela and Cook_Farm for helping out!

• andreanutterandreanutter Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have been having problems with the Earn Free Farm Cash for awhile now. It doesn't come up, or when it does I don't get the cash earned.

• JMark1951JMark1951 Pumpkin Posts: 10Registered User Pumpkin

I get "You will need a new app to open this" on the current Toyota ad which states "Watch This". I click on to watch the video and it says everytime "You will need a new ad to open this."

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,434Registered User Lord of the Forums

I would leave it ...unless you want to add it .... but .... doesnt sound right ...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file