Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FIXED: Unable to purchase Goods in Market Stall

katinjalkakatinjalka MuffinRegistered User Posts: 42 Building Expert
edited March 2018 in Resolved Issues

Farmers Market not working!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 375 Social Snowflake

I came here to say the same thing. Now we can't use bushels to get double mastery :-(

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,659 Lord of the Forums

sorry katinjalka ... I cant see the photo its way too little ... can you maybe try using a different photo of photo program for a better picture ...

• musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 375 Social Snowflake

It's a picture of the farmers market with a box that says "Getting latest market inventory." (At least that's what I get on mine) The problem is that it never does load. And most of the time, even after I "x" out of the farmers market, that box is still there, so I have to reload my farm. For me, this started last night.

• katinjalkakatinjalka Muffin Registered User Posts: 42 Building Expert

Peela, Have you tried to press
    Market.png

• BWUBWU Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 25 Building Expert

Having the same problem. Mine was working first thing this morning but isn't now. Can't use any bushels to get the double mastery. :(

Mine appears to be working now. Thanks for fixing!

• Jeanette ArdenJeanette Arden Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I can get bushels just fine, but I cannot purchase any goods. I have neighbors and bushels, but when I click on "Get Goods" it just always tells me "Sorry, no goods available right now." I tried clearing my cache as well as switching browsers.

• mandy46mandy46 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

When I go into market stalls to check my inventory i get the box saying 'getting market inventory' and this freezes and won't move off the screen and I have to reload the game

• Sun-Kissed CaribbeanaSun-Kissed Caribbeana Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,192 Moderator

Hello, Farmers! Thank you for reporting this and our Team is now actively fixing this for you. For the meantime, you can check this link for updates. We appreciate your patience.

• violet101violet101 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

Hi! You say you've fixed this bug but mine just started 3 to 4 days ago. I cannot access anything in the market panel. I can open it up but that's it, it just freezes. Also affecting my crop planting. I can access through the cafes,etc but i can't plant ahead for the quests and i can't plant the water crops. Please help.
    Thanks

• harthart Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

they say it is fixed, i'm still unable to buy goods to trade for fuel, can't farm, 4 weeks now

• SirragSirrag Fisherman Registered User Posts: 155 Saint Spontaneous

when buying goods for fuel, i can purchase 8 goods and then goes into error. been happening for the last 4 or 5 days. Today it happened, would reload and try again , did it again. Tried 5 times and did the same.4

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

It is likely that the person or persons you are trying to buy goods from has a problem with their farm, try buying from different players.

It is still doing this. It's not always on the same farms. Give us a break. It's something wrong with the game and things seem to go wrong more and more with each new farm.

It is not fixed! My ful needs are outpacing my fuel buying.

when will this problem of being only able to purchase goods for fuel be fixed? I still can only purchase 6 to 8 goods fro top of list, maybe about 1 from end of list working backwards. My fuel use is outpacing my purchases. I will have to stop sowing and harvesting soon as I cannot do all these farms 1 plot at a time.

i

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,659 Lord of the Forums

have you tried crafting goods and then using them to get fuel .,...you can swap the goods for fuel in your crafting building - on Pelican Reef ... its the Surf Shop ...
    you could also put a gas pump on your farms .... then you can harvest it regularly to get fuel once its upgraded to the end you will get quite a bit of fuel every harvest

I do all that when I can, but with so many farms now, what I can do does not keep up with my needs. By buying goods, I have been able to keep ahead. Why is this method shutting down?

I have no idea ... maybe its a glitch .... but I only work a couple of farms myself ... its too hard to keep up with the 47 farms we have .... so I never seem to have an issue with fuel .... between the fuel pumps, selling goods, doing the daily delights and some of the community things when a new farm opens ....

there are also some groups on FB ... that share things like fuel with members ... you could have a look for one of those to join ... would also get you more neighbours ...

• cg1cg1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Please fix this.
    Cannot buy, share bushels, cannot craft anything - Cannot complete quests that require us to craft, cannot open market stall without 'whoa farmer' message.

This discussion has been closed.