Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Italian Stables not registering completed goals.

jlmathewsjlmathews Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 25 Building Expert
edited February 2018 in Bug Reporting

Any one else having trouble with completed parts not registering? Specifically the cordia glass in the kiln. I've done it twice now and it still is not showing.

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,515 Lord of the Forums

are you sure youre not using it in another recipe ... Ive done that on occasion .... you make them up ... they take forever ... and then you click on a recipe to make it and the ingredient you thought you had is gone ... but it is in the mix (so to speak)
    I finished this a week after EA .... and never had an issue with it ...

• mamacbmamacb Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 129 The Pesky Helper

Yes.. I have been completing so many items this morning and nothing is registering.
    I plant so many things just to get my unwithering ring and nothing is getting registered. The only thing that happens in my market is it's getting too full, I have to give it away. Recipes take a while to get ready and I cannot use all what is completed so I share it away... I want my unwither ring, that's why I keep growing plots to get it.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,515 Lord of the Forums

then perhaps it is time to contact support .... they will look into it for you

• carmiell67carmiell67 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

I just completed the cow challenge, and it never showed up in my inbox.

maybe refresh your farm and see if its there .... I never had any problems with this feature

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file