Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No popup mode/ Dont show it any more

Ikarus280Ikarus280 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Hi, i like Farmville since first it's days, but now is problematic, there is lots of popups that is very annoying, i don't want to buy any items or send gifts that costs FC, hate "crafting silo is full' double popup, any sharing popups, sharing with external FB popup freezes and crashes FV.
There must be option "Dont show it any more" in popups or "No popup mode"

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

I dont think there is any 'option' to do this .... you just need to cross them out when they pop up ... like we all do ...

• ibejuliaibejulia Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 28 Building Expert

I agree with you Ikarus280. It's extremely annoying. The most annoying pop-up is the security captcha. You have to type stupid letters if you want your posts to count. The problem is Zynga is the one that expects us to post, but then punishes us for posting to many times. I reported this problem to them and all they said was it is an anti spam feature. How dumb is that?

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

the feature you mention ibejulia is from facebook ... they changed things ... not zynga .... facebook is to blame for a lot of the issues we face in posting ... as all our posts are on facebook if they change something then our end wont work ..... to be honest nothing zynga can do about it .... they do try and adjust things to make it work .... sometimes it takes longer to fix than other times ...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file