Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

At least three long time neighbors have dropped off my bar.

PamalycePamalyce Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I can't see, buy goods from, or otherwise interact with three long-time neighbors. Happened suddenly. I've gone in and checked my settings and everything seems good. What happened and how do I fix it?

Best Answer

Answers

• PamalycePamalyce Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I will try the un-neighboring thing, and we'll see if anybody I lost comes back up. Thank you.

• tedmlynntedmlynn Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
  • popherbpopherb Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I have two neighbors missing and they never showed up yet

• MiiMii Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I ONLY really play with 2 neighbours, they both disappeared off my list below on the farm and my Friend's feeds and my Farmville request lists. and and yet everyone else that I don't really play that much with are still there. and when I look in 'current neighbours' they are still my neighbours ... we have tried re-inviting each other but invites are not coming thru

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,631 Lord of the Forums

It's a FaceBook disconnect and there isn't much you can do about it.

• Wendy22Wendy22 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Is this the Facebook disconnect issue? The only Facebook friend who is also a FarmVille neighbor is not showing up on the neighbor bar, and I cannot send gifts or requests to her, and I cannot claim goods or bushels from her. The same is true from her farm--I'm not there. Posts that go to our Facebook timelines do show up in the feed in FarmVille.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,631 Lord of the Forums

Wendy22 - that does sound like a FaceBook disconnect, but both of you should double check that neither of you has accidentally un-neighbored or unfollowed each other.

• Wendy22Wendy22 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Sandy7226 - Thanks for the reply. We haven't changed anything on our end. This has happened before--Community Neighbors are fine, but actual Facebook friends disappear. I'd hoped it was something that could be fixed on the FarmVille side. We've tried re-inviting each other, but no invites show up. It'll probably self-correct eventually. In the meantime, at least the Facebook timeline posts are going through.

• lynndlynnd Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

what does that mean facebook disconnect and why can't we do something about it? when i click on add neighbors, i get a box that opens for select friends for farmville requests, the circle just goes around and around, none of my friends appear that i can send a request to.

lynnd -- A FaceBook disconnect means a problem with sending information between FaceBook and FarmVille. Generally this issue is resolved very quickly without a player needing to do anything. Sometimes it takes a few hours, sometimes days, weeks or months. Unless a person wants to contact FaceBook, there is nothing to do but wait.

However what you are describing is not what I would call a FB disconnect. Your problem sounds like a loading failure, probably something on your end of the game.

• sheltiefan7sheltiefan7 Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 88 Dramachine

Yes I am STILL missing multiple long time neighbors, and I have tried all the posted suggestions. No luck. (I have been playing for years and am ready to give up. I had great neighbors to interact with!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file