Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

At least three long time neighbors have dropped off my bar.

PamalycePamalyce Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I can't see, buy goods from, or otherwise interact with three long-time neighbors. Happened suddenly. I've gone in and checked my settings and everything seems good. What happened and how do I fix it?

Best Answer

Answers

• PamalycePamalyce Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I will try the un-neighboring thing, and we'll see if anybody I lost comes back up. Thank you.

• tedmlynntedmlynn Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
  • popherbpopherb Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I have two neighbors missing and they never showed up yet

• MiiMii Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I ONLY really play with 2 neighbours, they both disappeared off my list below on the farm and my Friend's feeds and my Farmville request lists. and and yet everyone else that I don't really play that much with are still there. and when I look in 'current neighbours' they are still my neighbours ... we have tried re-inviting each other but invites are not coming thru

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

It's a FaceBook disconnect and there isn't much you can do about it.

• Wendy22Wendy22 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Is this the Facebook disconnect issue? The only Facebook friend who is also a FarmVille neighbor is not showing up on the neighbor bar, and I cannot send gifts or requests to her, and I cannot claim goods or bushels from her. The same is true from her farm--I'm not there. Posts that go to our Facebook timelines do show up in the feed in FarmVille.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

Wendy22 - that does sound like a FaceBook disconnect, but both of you should double check that neither of you has accidentally un-neighbored or unfollowed each other.

• Wendy22Wendy22 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Sandy7226 - Thanks for the reply. We haven't changed anything on our end. This has happened before--Community Neighbors are fine, but actual Facebook friends disappear. I'd hoped it was something that could be fixed on the FarmVille side. We've tried re-inviting each other, but no invites show up. It'll probably self-correct eventually. In the meantime, at least the Facebook timeline posts are going through.

• lynndlynnd Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

what does that mean facebook disconnect and why can't we do something about it? when i click on add neighbors, i get a box that opens for select friends for farmville requests, the circle just goes around and around, none of my friends appear that i can send a request to.

lynnd -- A FaceBook disconnect means a problem with sending information between FaceBook and FarmVille. Generally this issue is resolved very quickly without a player needing to do anything. Sometimes it takes a few hours, sometimes days, weeks or months. Unless a person wants to contact FaceBook, there is nothing to do but wait.

However what you are describing is not what I would call a FB disconnect. Your problem sounds like a loading failure, probably something on your end of the game.

• sheltiefan7sheltiefan7 Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 88 Dramachine

Yes I am STILL missing multiple long time neighbors, and I have tried all the posted suggestions. No luck. (I have been playing for years and am ready to give up. I had great neighbors to interact with!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file