Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shadow Creek Quest: Problem with Witches Broom

fluff_bun97fluff_bun97 Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

For Shadow Creek quests 1, 2 and 3, I have consistently been having problems clicking on collecting witch's brooms. It seems to only be a problem with the witch's broom part of the quest, none of other (eg. Frankenjars, bony guitars etc. are all ok). When I hover over witch's broom, and click, it doesn't do anything. Does anyone else have this problem and also can FV please fix this?

Comments

• fluff_bun97fluff_bun97 Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

For Slack of the Dead Part 3 quest, this has still not been resolved. Is no one else having this problem?

• fluff_bun97fluff_bun97 Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I'm sorry to harp on about this, and it seems like I'm the only one, but I'm still having problems with collecting Witch's Broom from Shadow Creek Quests.

It seemed to be sorted for the previous quest, as I was able to carry on, however for the latest Rolling Tombstone quest, again I cannot seem to collect a Witch's Broom (and for various reasons I can't post so friends can collect , which is a whole other non-FV issue, but as a result that's not a quick fix option for my case).

Help?

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,190Registered User Lord of the Forums

You are not the only one, I've seen several/many posts about this issue, you need to contact Customer Service

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file