Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Community Goals Feed not working

Freddie EngFreddie Eng Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 53 This Space is Available

Community Goals feed is not calibrating...I have 229 and it is still at 0 %......Please fix now.

Comments

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,234 Moderator

Good news as this has been already fixed @Freddie Eng. You may now see your progress and know how many Skull Coins you still need to collect. Thank you for the support.

• Freddie EngFreddie Eng Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 53 This Space is Available

no it has not been fixed..I have over 600 and it gives only 11%....THAT IS NOT FIXED

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

Freddie Eng .... the 11% is everyone who has completed this so far not your individual percentage ... so long as you get the required amount you will get the items as people complete the different sections ...

• Freddie EngFreddie Eng Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 53 This Space is Available

and I am not getting the individual ones

goals 1-4 are individual...it is only goal 5 that pertains to all;;; I am not getting the individual ones and should be according to the way it is supposed to work. only 8 hrs left to get it fixed.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

I think you aren't understanding, ALL the goals are group goals, everyone's is stuck at 11%. The community goals are manually updated and Zynga has not done it since they updated to 11%. Hopefully they will do it soon.

edited October 2017

Then why does it say that goals 1-4 are individual goals and the 5th community??? This is what it says in Dirt Farmer. Also i the past it has worked the way

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited October 2017

In order to get the individual goals of large can of fuel, super fertilizer, turbos and instagrow, the community must as a group reach the different milestones. The individual player must earn at least 130 coins in order to participate.

If the community earns 8 million coins we will get free fuel for a week.

However the community goals are manually updated when Zynga remembers and apparently they have (once again) forgotten.

Everyone shows 11% and no one has gotten any prizes. Zynga is aware and maybe they will get it fixed, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

The fix the moderator refers to was to move it from 0 to 11%. However it should have been updated several times since then. As long as the coins shown is accurate for you then you are in the same boat as the rest of us.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file