Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feedback and suggestions

lazydaisylazydaisy Posts: 12Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

Why does it cost so much to expand your farms? I would like to expand my Sunny farm but it will cost me 500,000 coins to expand it to 14 x 14. I do not remember it being that expensive with my other farms.

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,398Registered User Lord of the Forums

the last expansion cost M$4.5coins .... that was Holiday Lights .... to 30 x 30 ..... so yep costs a bit to expand the farms

• legijalegija Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

for 3 weeks my farm sucks! i cant remove old plots,cant see half of my farm and animales i see only black holes...and zynga dont say anything ..pffffffffffff
    they have some error with recycle tool and also with loading farms

• deenabrdeenabr Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Expansion of animal pens using Special Delivery boxes. Is it possible to add a button that would say "Use "x" # of Special Delivery Boxes to complete? It would save having to click (for example) 225 times for the last stage of completion of the baby play pen.

• JosaJosa Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

A suggestion I have is for the players who have earned the never wither rings, we should be getting Farmville dollars instead of coins we no longer need. It could be that for every crop we harvest we get 20 Farmville Dollars or something like that. But it seems like we should be rewarded that way. Thanks you for your consideration.

• ravenmaniac4ravenmaniac4 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2018

There are many buildings that you can have on every farm, but only one per farm, such as Gas Pump, Fishing Hole, Hot Spring, Beehive, Seedling Nursery, and Baby Nursery. There are many others, of course. I would like to be able to click on one of them---for instance, the Gas Pump---and harvest the Gas Pump on every farm all at once. Not the animal pens or orchards, because you can have many of each on each farm.

• ravenmaniac4ravenmaniac4 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Another idea I have had would be to eliminate the pop-up windows that slow the game down every time you master any crop, animal, or tree; or make level on a farm; or whatever is harvested from any building. I do not need to know that I received a seedling from an orchard, animal feed from the Animal Nursery, or water from the Water Wheel. I am not sharing that stuff anyway. The pop-ups only slow the game down. Also, having to click to post to Facebook after clicking the same damned button in the game is a needless waste of my time.

• dreamerdreamer Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Could you please let us expand our farms for coins????? RUNNING OUT OF ROOM! Have so many farms that it's hard to get to the point to expand them.....thanks

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,398Registered User Lord of the Forums

dreamer ... a lot of the older farms are available to be expanded for coins up to 38 x 38 .... but most up to 30 x 30 have a look at the expansion tab in the market when you visit the older farms ...

• Paul MuscatoPaul Muscato Pumpkin Posts: 26Registered User Building Expert

It would be nice to see super crops listed under recently planted and treated as other crops so when you select the plant now, they appear for crafting

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Posts: 547Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

I would like to be able to play the game without Facebook. Facebook obviously does not want this game anymore. When I try to post I get the "I am not a robot" nonsense. Then I only get part of the screen to prove I am not a robot. I only see half the pictures and can not see the question, so I can not answer it. Is there anyway you can dump Facebook?

• ginger1ginger1 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

hi; i have some suggestions; as most i would also like to see the older farms expanded to the degree of 48x48 or 58x58 for coin because it shouldn't take 52-54 farms and almost 9years to get this done for your loyal followers both paying and non-paying. also as some has suggested you have these multiple buildings on each farm as well as the gas pumps and various items..my suggestion since you have statues that can be put on one farm only and do its job for every farm, then why can't we get something that can basically eliminate all of that and put it into one and call it something like "Super Farm Hero" and make it into a statue so you only need one and charge your $250.00 for it. also how come zygna isn't revamping the eggs with newer ones or newer items like costumes that no one got on their early access day? how come you don't re-offer those items? i'm a v.i.p member and would love to see a better quality of things for my advatar. On the subject of our farms; why do we need to have holiday themed farms or similar farms? it seems like your creativity team has lost their drive; my suggestion is less farms and start by trying to intertwine them all or give us the option to be able to delete the ones we want to. on another note when it comes to mastering things; i thought that if i mastered something say on my seed list it goes away or if not it should or it should go to the back of the list and everything else should be moved forward. new items; if there's no new items like for turkeys; then when there's say only like 12 then why do we have them or the pen? my suggestion for making animals; make more interesting sea creatures even if you have to look them up or google them; and same for the others. another thing you gave us ribbons to master in the beginning as well as other tasks upon more tasks and more missions and tasks etc....some have no problem sitting 24/7 at their computer playing their game while others have children and a life outside of fv and can't keep up with that said the crafting and multiple tasks need to be redone between every farm and delight; mission; stamp; and various other things you all put out for us to scramble for those little rewards. you all made this game an addiction and for that your followers will be truly upset if you close your doors as one rumor was going around and hopefully its not true:} I know this is very long but please read through it all and thanks for taking the time:} a true farmville fan:} th

• kmhusarikkmhusarik Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I see that the 10 year anniversary of this game is coming up and I just want to thank the game for changing my life. 10 years ago, I was smoking almost 2 packs of cigarettes every day, drinking way too much, waking up way too late, not exercising and in general not taking care of myself. But then I started to play the game. Very quickly, I starting waking up earlier (to harvest and replant), decided to start exercising and stop smoking (I still like to drink, haha). Now, I have quit smoking, wake up very early to get things done on the farm and exercise daily (I still like to drink). My body, and my outlook on life, is much better because of this game. So to Zynga and the developers and crew of Farmville, I say to to you all a very, very sincere thanks for 10 years. Happy Anniversary to all of you.

• Lanita PeeplesLanita Peeples Loose Cannon Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon

Suggestion--- vehicle to load seedlings by bulk into nurseries, instead of one-by -one.