Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Missing Farm Cash

plynchplynch Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I had 18 FC and when I refreshed my farm I was down to 12 FC. I didn't purchase anything with FC so wondering where it went. I use to be able to email Zynga and had success on them getting back to me. Now I can't even find where to email them. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Comments

• greeneyedlady951greeneyedlady951 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

My mouse keeps going off in other directions, and I think I am clicking on one thing and it shows I hit something else. I have been charged 3 different times for things I did not want. How can I get my money back ? It isn't large amounts of cash but I don't have an unlimited budget, I really would like some help on this.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,633 Lord of the Forums

There is a Support tab at the top of your farm, click that and at the bottom of the list that opens there should be a red Contact Us button. If there is no Contact Us button you can also use the following link and the red Contact Us button at the upper right.

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/

Please try the tab on your farm first as it will pre-fill many of the questions on the form. Good luck!