Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why is it not ever offered to buy land expansions with coins ?

PierrePierre Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

the only time I was aoofered to buy land with coins was WHEN I DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH... now that I could it is never offered.

Answers

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,595 Lord of the Forums

some farms are able to be expanded with coins ... they come up on a regular basis .....the older farms most can be increased to about 38 x 38 with coins .... visit the farm and check the market to see if you can expand them if they are available you will need to decide which ones to expand ...

• sbabbsbabb Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 16 Building Expert

Because the more the farms got people on them, everything changed to now its real money, money, money, I am like you I have loads of play money and nothing good is offered for it. They're in it for the money now! That's just like VIP it doesn't get you any quicker service! Besides that I cant even save any money when I do get it due to it buying things I didn't intend to buy and I do believe I contacted them about three times saying I don't know what happened to it but its gone. Sure! they did replace it a couple of times and after that nothing.

• sbabbsbabb Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 16 Building Expert

I haven't seen any for play coins yet and I have been looking just like for items etc on my farms nothing worth it is for sale on the play coins! No up grades on my farms either it appears all their attention is focused on the newer games and like me I have 4 farms now that's more than I can hardly take care of but you will find upgrading like Light House Cove and Winter wonderland you only got like 10 plots and when I asked why. I finally got an answer and it was because those farms were limited to how many plots could be farmed on them and I said that needed to change and it hasn't.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,595 Lord of the Forums

El Dorado farm is now available for coins expansion .... to 30 x 30 size .... look in the market for the upgrade

• dreamerdreamer Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Could you please let us expand some of our farms for coins? We are getting so much stuff and need more room!!!!! Alot of us don't have the money to buy the extra room. It would really be appreciated....thanks!

• ahooo16ahooo16 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

I also want to expand with coins

if you check the farms occasionally you will find that they are available ... sometimes they dont advertise these expansions ... I always check the market when I visit a farm .... but most of the older farms are able to be expanded to at least 30 x 30
    my home, english, lighthouse & winter wonderland, Hawaii are all at 38 x 38
    and the rest like I said are mostly at 30 x 30 ... none have used FV$ ... its all been by coins ...

• LindamgLindamg Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I have so many coins and we should be able to use them for land expansions

sadly all the newer farms are only FC$ due to the way they are made .... as I posted above some of the older farms can still be advanced using coins .... but you need to check them occasionally in the market to see if they have offered an expansion ... anything over about 38 x 38 will usually be for FC$ though sadly

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file