Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mastered Australian crops are blocked. New items cannot be made. What to do?

NargisNargis Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

In my Australia farm, items cannot be formed in Aussie Winery and Australian Vineyard due to blocked crops which have been mastered. What should I do?

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• MsDee62MsDee62 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 13 Building Expert

The Australia farm crops will not plant when click on from inside the Aussie Winery. When you click the combine to select plants, 23 crop options show (2 early access crops locked). If you search "Australia," 12 crops are featured. Some crops labeled Australia--yellow lillipilli, yellow myrtle, field peas--do not show up in either, yet yellow field peas are shown in the default crop list.
    Very frustrating--I can plant from clicking inside all other farm goods crafting shop. Regular zucchini is one of the rare items that the only way I can plant them is to select them from inside the Bakery; it is not listed when searched in the seeds tab. Club Zucchini and Yellow Zucchini are the search results.
    AUSTRALIAN CROP YIELDS ARE ABYSMAL-1 BUSHEL FOR 16 PLOTS. I don't use the Aussie Winery, and I no longer bother with planting Aussie crops.