Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why doesn't Farmville load on my new Chromebook...Anything I can do?

barbsongbarbsong Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I just got a new Chromebook and Farmville won't load. It worked ok on my old Chromebook. ANy suggestions? Can I contact A help line directly? Thanks.

Answers

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

maybe the virus protector has changed your settings ... you may have a firewall that is blocking it from loading ... I would check that first ... maybe someone else can help with this issue ... good luck ..

• DebyDDebyD Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Chromebooks don't have anti-virus programs. I'm having same problem with my new Chromebook.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

I have a relatively new Chromebook (about 3 months old) and I can play FV, it takes awhile to load, but it works. Chrome had an update a few days ago, could that be your problem?

• DebyDDebyD Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I'm getting the funky things where you know an image is, but that you can't open. I guess I'll just let it sit for a while.

• MiriMiri Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Farm ville used to be an awesome game they messed it up too many farms need a good laptop to play it on I have stopped playing it with the angels she it's a shamr
  • MiriMiri Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Not with angels lol It has to have lots of memory and speed can't buy a laptop for farm ville alone play candy crush on etc and it was such a nice game
  • mamacbmamacb Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 130 The Pesky Helper

I'm having the same problem on my chromebook. Since last week, a white flashing screen like a burning lightbulb keeps me from opening my farm. I complain to support with no results. I clean, refresh, powerwash, reboot, and every thing humanly I could do, I have done; but nothing helped. I cannot throw away my computer that's working for everything else because farmville is not. I just wish they would fix that bug that's preventing us to enter farmville.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

@mamacb said:
    I'm having the same problem on my chromebook. Since last week, a white flashing screen like a burning lightbulb keeps me from opening my farm. I complain to support with no results. I clean, refresh, powerwash, reboot, and every thing humanly I could do, I have done; but nothing helped. I cannot throw away my computer that's working for everything else because farmville is not. I just wish they would fix that bug that's preventing us to enter farmville.

There is nothing wrong with the game the problem is on your end

• kt72kt72 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

yep, since last update, i cant play on my chromebook either, gets to 100% load then stays there. sooooo annoying!!!!!!! :'(

• purnimabiswaspurnimabiswas Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

hey you have to google it