Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FEED PANEL NOT WORKING

870148870148 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

DON'T TELL ME TO REFRESH, IT DOES NOT WORK, GET SOMEONE TO TAKE A LOOK BECAUSE WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE FEED IT OPENS BUT EVERY TIME YOU CLICK ON A GIFT IT TURNS RED AND SAYS "JUST MISSED IT" THEY ALL DO THE SAME THING NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF DAY & NIGHT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET OR OBTAIN ANY GIFTS BECAUSE OF THIS AND IT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR THE LAST WEEK AND A HALF. REFRESHING DOESN'T DO ANY THING. SO, PHYSICALLY GO TO THE GAME AND OPEN FEED POST AND GO IN A CLICK ON A GIFT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF WHAT REALLY HAPPENS AND THEN YOU TRY AND REFRESH IT AND SEE HOW IT RESPONDS, I'VE MISSED OUT ON ONE AND A HALF WEEKS WORTH OF GIFTS HOW ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE THAT UP TO ME??

Tagged:

Answers

• 870148870148 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

DON'T TELL ME TO REFRESH, IT DOES NOT WORK, GET SOMEONE TO TAKE A LOOK BECAUSE WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE FEED IT OPENS BUT EVERY TIME YOU CLICK ON A GIFT IT TURNS RED AND SAYS "JUST MISSED IT" THEY ALL DO THE SAME THING NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF DAY & NIGHT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET OR OBTAIN ANY GIFTS BECAUSE OF THIS AND IT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR THE LAST WEEK AND A HALF. REFRESHING DOESN'T DO ANY THING. SO, PHYSICALLY GO TO THE GAME AND OPEN FEED POST AND GO IN A CLICK ON A GIFT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF WHAT REALLY HAPPENS AND THEN YOU TRY AND REFRESH IT AND SEE HOW IT RESPONDS, I'VE MISSED OUT ON ONE AND A HALF WEEKS WORTH OF GIFTS HOW ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE THAT UP TO ME??

• sgakazsgakaz The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 89 Dramachine

Same with me, been going on for weeks now.

• RithRith Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

same thing is happening to me and cannot send bug report either. I wish they would fix things. and they never do make it up to us. luckily tho. mine has only been broken for one day.

• FoxyFoxy Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

why can't I send a bug report, I've been trying for months to ask why I can still see people on my send list when some of the folks are no longer FB or FV friends and also my feed panel is not working

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith

ZFeed always makes my computer crash. Also because you can not mark any of them as taken, they go fast, and you can not see how many have clicked on it.

• jcatladyjcatlady Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

My feed panel is not working. PLEASE FIX IT!!!!

• mookiemookie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

FEED PANEL DOES NOT WORK. HAS NOT BEEN FIXED!!

• LrcarterLrcarter Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 15 Building Expert

My feed panel has not worked since the 1st of June. Are there any plans to fix this? I can't get any of the things that I need. Please fix this before you add new things.

• TrishTrish Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

STILL no feed fix. Followed all advice, reloading, clearing cookies etc etc.

• peppermintpeppermint Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

my feed panal has not been working for two weeks. Now I have miss helping my fellow farmers and myself as well. Because alot of my fellow farmers are not on my friends list, So I do not see their feeds. Would like it very much if you could get this problem fix. This is about to make me not play this game again and is really to bad because I really enjoy the game. But miss out on alot daily posts, which causes you not get everything done on your game. And this puts really bad taste on the game...PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM ...... THANK YOU

• Farm_Farm_ Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 487 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited September 2017

I had that too until I removed every single person that I got red posts with. It meant for me that I had too many people that had too many neighbors of their own. I have a lot of newbies that are community neighbors. I only have a very few facebook friends. Makes life a lot simpler. I use the chat and post there if I need something real bad. Yep if you're getting a lot of red it just means that neighbor has too many neighbors and you're not going to get anything. I only have 100 community neighbors and if they do not use the farmville community feed then I delete them real fast. Or if I click on stuff and it's always red. It's been great since I did a mass delete of the red posters. Makes sense maybe. The gofer treats "never work" or the bird thing. That is a farmville issue not a neighbor issue. A lot of farmers do not use the community feed. So that leaves some of us out. I think we need an add me category for just people that want community friends not facebook friends. The only thing I don't like about that community feed is the bushels. I do not use them and they clog the feed. I wish farmville would limit them on the community feed to 5 per person daily. That is way more than enough for anyone.

• charbobcharbob Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

charbob14150 said:

@mookie said:

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith

No URL link= No feed panel.

• Lynn999Lynn999 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 23 Building Expert
    edited September 2017

Yep, everything comes up as not working or hours old and refresh does nothing. So far I have mostly community neighbors. Can't find FB people that play and those that I have added they don't show up under the add neighbor tabs to get them as FV neighbors. So, with this not working and not many FB friends to have as neighbors, this could make it hard to get things done.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to start playing FV. :/ At least I know it's not from something I missed since the game gives zero help for beginners.

• aeroaero Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Feed panel isn't working and hasn't been for a long time just keeps telling me to refresh panel , which doesn't help either when done..