Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Loading of Farmville on mobile

carmen1900carmen1900 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Hi, I have been playing Farmville for the longest time and using both my laptop and mobile simultaniously to harvest and plant crops.

Of course I am aware that if I were to use my laptop to harvest/plant, I am not able to use it on my mobile and vice versa. As it will prompt that I have another window open somewhere and the inactive mobile or laptop will show the message.

However since Monday morning, as usual i have launched farmville on my laptop, proceed to open it on my phone as well but my phone has been showing ‘Oops. Looks like you have farmville open in a different window/browser. Reload to continue playing farmville. We apologize for the inconvience caused.’ I have reloaded and reloaded tons of times in the day but this pop up box still persist, thus I was not able to play the game on mobile (it is faster to harvest and plant on phone as compared to laptop).

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Comments

• COLIDRISCOLIDRIS Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 338 The One Who Knows it All

yep! i just logged on to fv on my laptop to see if i left it opened. i've been getting the same message, this farmville life sucks!!

• Celtic CowboyCeltic Cowboy Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 29 Building Expert

this has been happening to me over the last 2 weeks

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,234 Moderator

The team is still working to get fix the loading difficulties being experienced on FarmVille Express, Farmers. We'll keep you posted for further updates on our Resolved Issues section. We also encourage you to play on PC / laptop using browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, or through Facebook Gameroom for now. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

• Kathy93Kathy93 Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

Been playing farmville for years, but having no end of problems with it now. Farmville express not working on Apple or Android, game crashing on Firefox, FB Gameroom slow and using too much internet (adverts??) but still managing to play a little using this. Edge and chrome both very slow and crashing and using too much internet. Internet explorer game doesn't load. Whole game seems so buggy that I am thinking of leaving all together which I feel would be a shame, but it is so frustrating at the moment it is just not fun anymore.