Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please Fix Farmville, Zynga!!

mozie_moziemozie_mozie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I have quit playing FV numerous times over the past few years due to increasing lag and inability to access my farms. I have played for many years and would like to continue playing, as I find it very enjoyable...when it works. I even tried playing on FB Gameroom, and that was even worse than trying to play on FB. I contacted FB about the problem. In the lower left corner of the screen, there is a small message: waiting for 5_edge_chat.facebook.com. When this message appears, the small "wheel of doom" rotates on my browser and play slows to a crawl. FB has channels 0-6, so when I quit the game and restart, it comes in on another channel...some are faster than others. I have contacted FB regarding this, and received their standard b.s. reply. Their concerns with "fake" news seems to override their concerns with game players. Isn't there any other platform you can move FV to so we can play faster, like we used to in the beginning years? I have heard FB's servers are not large enough to support the growth of game playing and users. If they are not willing to invest more in the quality of their product/service, then can you please not consider alternative sources that would be thrilled to host FV?! Thank you for any help you can provide. I will be quitting for good and deleting all of my farms if there is not a satisfactory fix for this problem soon! Many of my FB friends that I met playing FV, in the earlier years, have quit playing for good over the same issues. Sad that you are losing quality customers.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file