Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Time Machine prizes...

PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It AllPosts: 2,487Registered User Lord of the Forums
edited April 2017 in FarmVille Discussion

it took me a couple of days to collect 10 time tonics to use ... to try and get the elusive 'special items' ... well I just used the whole 10 on "the 70s" ..... two travels ... and what did I get .... both times an unwither .... come on Zynga ... this is ridiculous .... I know the items are rare ...but I have been playing this since the beginning ... have it on a few farms .... and yet I get 2 unwithers from 10 tonics ???? how is this fair .... the coding needs to be changed so I and others at least have a chance of getting the last 3 items before h e l l freezes over !!!
lets make it a bit easier to actually get the rares ... if you want to make it like some of the new games where you need to get about 2 or 3 of each item before getting the rare ok .... BUT ...this time frame (about 7 yrs) is ridiculous!!!

Comments

• elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter Guardian Posts: 946Registered User On Fire

totally agree, after years of trying i have finally got 'queen victorias dog'

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,487Registered User Lord of the Forums

congrats .... Im still missing the 3 majors ... and today got another gnome to go with the oodles I have sold over the years ... oh and also some more seeds ....grrrrrr

• COLIDRISCOLIDRIS Forum Detective Posts: 338Registered User The One Who Knows it All

i stopped playing that forever ago cuz of that reason! and it sucks that once you collect 10 tonics you can't collect anymore

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,487Registered User Lord of the Forums

well last night I finally got the turtle ... after millions of everything else ... now I have to get the dog & cow and Im done .... so only need max of 10 tonics now to travel .... but can collect 15 in total .... wish me luck !

okay update ..... got the dog 30 mins ago .... refreshed the farm and got the cow ..... so Im all done ... I have them all now .... sigh so happy !!

• MahmiesalamiMahmiesalami Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

THE TONICS ARE THE EASY PART IT'S THE GYROSCOPES THAT WAY BEYOND HARD TO GET I HAVE HAD 7 FOR MORE THEN 4 YEARS NOW AND NO CLUE WHERE OR HOW TO GET THE LAST 3 NEEDED TO OPEN THE FEUDIAL JAPAN. PS sorry i forgot my caps were on

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Posts: 550Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

I have yet to get the turtle. I finally got the cow this past spring and then the next week the dog. Looks like I will have to wait a few years until I get the turtle.

only by travelling can you get the gyroscopes to open the Feudal Japan section .... there are groups on FB ... just search for 'Time Tonics' on FB ... and join ... they help one another to collect tonics ...

• JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Posts: 550Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

Is there a group that has dragon scales?> @Peela said:

only by travelling can you get the gyroscopes to open the Feudal Japan section .... there are groups on FB ... just search for 'Time Tonics' on FB ... and join ... they help one another to collect tonics ...

Is there a group that has dragon scales?

there are lots of groups on FB for various stuff .... you just need to locate them ... I dont need dragon scales so dont know if there is a group for those ... but use the search bar if there is one it should come up for you ...