Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Watching ads to win FV dollars

WasylykWasylyk Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
edited April 2017 in Bug Reporting

When I watched the ads to win FV$, it gives me dollars, then takes some away, first I have won 10 fv $, then I have 8, and on it goes, no I did not accidently buy something

Best Answers

Answers

• RennaRenna Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I have lost about 10 farm cash so far. it says you have earned 4 farm cash, then it takes 2 away. this is so annoying as it is hard enough to earn farm cash to buy things for the farm as it is. I hope this will soon be resolved.

• xena1515_98xena1515_98 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I would like to know why there are hardly any ads, if any, to watch anymore to earn FV Dollars. There use to be ads every day in FV itself and I would earn 2 FV for every ad I watched and I would get anywhere from 5-15 ads a day. Now NONE. I was told to use serve.truex. There you only earn 1 FV for every ad. None rarely show up there anymore. How am I supposed to earn FV Dollars if there are no ads. The tab to Earn FV Dollars in the game itself is useless to me. It requires that I buy things and when I do the survey's I never get the FV Dollars I was promised. Gave up on that tab a long time ago. A friend of mine is having the same issue. He is unable to buy early access and even if he could he would still need more to buy the special vehicles. So unfair. You need to provide more ads to everyone.

• LindaLinda Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 11 Loose Cannon

ads are not loading. Says they are out of offers on Edge, but they load on chrome,

• maryk2222maryk2222 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

I haven't had the opportunity to watch an ad in at least 2 months. I got them for about a month or two prior but not for months before that. I don't know what is going on with them. I just know I like having them so I can earn farm dollars.

• hearrtshearrts Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

where have the fv cash ads gone so sad that there is not a way to get them besides purchasing them need to make things for the farm equipment easier to get if no fv cash available

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,604 Lord of the Forums

@hearrts said:
    where have the fv cash ads gone so sad that there is not a way to get them besides purchasing them need to make things for the farm equipment easier to get if no fv cash available

Many businesses are finding it is not profitable to advertise in games.

• westunitybobwestunitybob Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

I see the ad but if i click on it ,it just reloads !
    BOB

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file