Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crops won't grow in Farmville Express

NancySNancyS Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon
I'm hoping someone can tell me why my crops aren't growing in Farmville Express. I have checked and my farms are not paused. I also am having trouble with crops not growing at the rate they should, for example, last night I planted crops that are supposed to be harvested in 0 hours and they still have not grown. ;)
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• missymonteromissymontero Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    Any update on This? I am having the same issue
  • 1grandpuente1grandpuente Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    Me to. It's like it's pausing the crops every time I turn to a different page.
  • rayjorayjo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

My crops do not grow. If I plant my farms for 30 min or 2 days it takes at least a week or two go grow if at all. I am using up all my Instant Grow Potion how can I fix that? Also, my farm hands and my arboris seem to have gone on strike, there is no growth with my trees or animals. I love and truly enjoy working my farms but I am now having a frustrating love affair with these farms.....All I can say is HELP....

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

@rayjo said:
    My crops do not grow. If I plant my farms for 30 min or 2 days it takes at least a week or two go grow if at all. I am using up all my Instant Grow Potion how can I fix that? Also, my farm hands and my arboris seem to have gone on strike, there is no growth with my trees or animals. I love and truly enjoy working my farms but I am now having a frustrating love affair with these farms.....All I can say is HELP....

Is this a FarmVille Express problem? This thread is nearly a year old. It would be best if you started your own thread. If you are playing on FV Express, yes, that does pause the crop growth on the non-mobile version it has been that way for quite awhile.

• ZeeSaimZeeSaim Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    I am having same problem please tell us the solution.
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

@ZeeSaim said:
    I am having same problem please tell us the solution.

This thread is over 2 years old, you need to start your own thread and explain your problem.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file