Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unable to load the game

Answers

• NevenkaNevenka Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I have tried Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Internet Explorer, with and without VPN but all browsers do the same thing. These same browsers will let other people log in and play through their Facebook account and everything is normal, which leads me to believe it has to do with my specific account. Please help
    Farming for last 7 yrs
  • BeateBeate Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

can't load farms Sunday and today [9/10+9/11]Have flash updates and other games load.can send gifts but they disappear into a line for a week now. game has been freezing alot lately. Help!!!!!

• Freddie EngFreddie Eng Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 47Registered User Building Expert

my husband's(Bill Eng) has been gone to the white page since June..not fixed and no refund of money

• ungaunga Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

since this morning my farm does not load, updated flash, use mozilla firefox as browser

• FBEyeFBEye Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

My game won't load pls help

• casprrrcasprrr This Space Is Available Posts: 59Registered User This Space is Available
    edited September 2017

Game won't load for me either, my farm displays a gray screen.

Had to click the gray area, then "Allow Flash to run in Firefox". and remember this choice. All good now, I think this issue is specific to Firefox users.

• VZsuzsaVZsuzsa Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Már több mint egy hónapja nem tudok a FarmVille játékkal játszani, mert a képernyő csak fehér, és képet nem ad. Már jeleztem Önök felé, de semmi megmozdulás nem történt. Van egyáltalán a vonal végén valaki, vagy csak hülyítenek bennünket?
    Érdekes, hogy látom, mások jókedvvel játszanak, tehát nekik nincs ilyen gondjuk.Nekem miért van?
    A másik problémám ezzel a játékkal, hogy farmpénzt soha nem kaptam, pedig már elég magas szinten voltam. Ezt is meg kellene oldani.
    Mondjak le a játékról, vagy csinálnak már végre valamit? Várom a megoldásukat!
    [email protected]

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,427Registered User Lord of the Forums

this is my translation of your post VZsuzsa:

I have not been able to play FarmVille for more than a month because the screen is just white and no picture. I've been pointing to you, but nothing has happened. Is there anybody at the end of the line or are they just lurking at us?
    Interestingly, I see others play goodbye, so they do not have such a problem. Why is not that why?
    My other problem with this game is that I never got farm cash, even though I was already on a high level. This should be solved.
    Can you tell me about the game or are you already doing something? Look forward to their solution!

it depends on which browser you are using ... if you are usiing Firefox you need to use flash with it as it wont load if you dont use that ....

I use google chrome and have no issues with my farm loading ..... you also need to clear your cache and cookies and maybe open a new window to try and get it to load.

the farmcash stops at level 250 ... if you want any more after that you either have to buy it or sometimes you can watch the videos to earn the farmcash ... I hope this helps you out ....

• Whovian77Whovian77 Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Still have the shrinking posts, no envelope, and Farmville play screen constantly flickering. I tested 3 different browsers with the same result.

Please fix these issues.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,427Registered User Lord of the Forums

whovian77 ... this is a player forum .... a few mods visit ...but mostly players like yourself ... we cant fix anything for you ... only offer some solutions as to why things arent working ... or a way to make things work ... but this is a known issue ... see the posts about it on the forum ...

• CraigCraig Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

game will not load , tryed both flash & plug in step by step at t op of page still will not load .
    will not load "add neighbors" or any other tab .,
    problem has been getting worst over last 4 weeks , now it will not load at all . no changes on my laptop for last 6 months .

• tomkintomkin Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Can not get Farmville to fully load on Facebook or Gameroom. Have installed new version of flash. It will not load to play game. It looks like it is loading but never to the play part. Last day of free fuel in the Shadow game that I cannot take advantage of.

• thomasina29thomasina29 Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

was playing on farmville and got kicked out, then the farm wouldn't load. Did all work arounds, posted in dirt farmer and it seems lot's of people have same issue. What is going on ????

• Connie CannonConnie Cannon Party Starter Posts: 1,024Registered User Pet Queen

On Chrome, the first page just keeps showing and the farm won't load at all. On Firefox the farm loads, and then it won't let you do anything. There are no names on anything, such as if you click on the rest. it opens with no names, the move button loads with no titles. Nothing is working. It all worked fine this morning. Please fix.

• sgakazsgakaz The Pesky Helper Posts: 89Registered User Dramachine
    edited October 2017

The load bar is moving very slowly not sure yet if it will complete just started on it now.

• Sun-Kissed CaribbeanaSun-Kissed Caribbeana Super Moderator Posts: 1,192Super Moderator Moderator

I apologize for the inconvenience, Farmers. Our team is already aware and looking into this.

Meanwhile, you can do the following troubleshooting steps to help you get back to your game.

Troubleshooting Steps for Web Browsers

I'm having Flash Player issues. What should I do?

What to do if I'm stuck at the loading bar?

Why am I only seeing a white screen?

Why is my game only showing a picture of a duck?

What does the grey exclamation point mean?

Why am I getting a black screen when loading the game?

You may also try loading the game in Facebook Gameroom.

Thank you for your understanding.

• AnnBAnnB Posts: 11Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

I can't get it to load either. Earlier today it worked just fine.

• sgakazsgakaz The Pesky Helper Posts: 89Registered User Dramachine
    edited October 2017

I had one click to get my Oktoberfest cow I want my cow!

• jj4jj4 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

@Drylander said:
    My game wont load this evening. If you're having problems can you let us know please, it would help!

Farmville Tropic Escape is no longer in the google play store; when I try to download it, it says my phone isn't compatible with with the app; I have an S8 and have been playing it forever. Any help

• flowerladyflowerlady Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Have been unable to load Farmville for 14 days. Just starts then stops and has a white screen.Have tried 3 different browsers and 2 different computers. Doesn't work in game room either.Any help would be greatly appreciated .

• babiebearbabiebear Posts: 15Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

Day 5 Farmville will not load on Chrome, FireFox or in the Game Room. It goes to about 3/4 loaded & freezes. I've gone thru all the things to try to get it to load & it Will Not. Wasted money on this game as a VIP member and of course no refunds of really money I'm sure. FV Used to be my favorite game that I would play for several hours each evening. Come on get it fixed!!!

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,209Registered User Lord of the Forums

You need to contact Customer Support

• babiebearbabiebear Posts: 15Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

Sandy7226 - I clicked on the Support tab & all it gives is troubleshooting steps, which I have done without any luck. Now what???

babiebear ..... on the bottom of the little window that pops up after to click on the support tab there should be a 'contact us' in red ... (see picture)

if for some reason there isnt one then you need to use this link :

• ElCoqui1943ElCoqui1943 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Your connection to this site is not fully secure.

I am stuck at the loading zone, have been for a while. Have followed Zynga instructions, but I still am not able to access my farm. Any help you may give me is greatly appreciated. I need to be able to get the newest farms going. I have not been able to access my farm in a very long time, and do not wish to lose my farm either from not being able to log on to it.

Followed these instructions:

the following should be done to check your computer's performance:

1. Close all other applications that are running
    2. Optimize your browser cache and flash cache: http://zynga.my/20cAJPf
    3. Enable/Disable your browser's Hardware Acceleration feature
    1. Refresh the page
    2. Avoid opening the FarmVille Requests Envelope while the game is loading
    3. Close and re-launch your browser
    4. Try a different browser

What to do if I'm stuck at the loading bar?
    Oops! Is your loading bar stuck? The farmhands have identified that factors like the number of items placed on your farm and its expansion level affect the time it takes for the game to finish the loading page. Here are a few tips to avoid it!
    Make sure to close other apps running in the background to optimize your computer's performance
    Let the game fully load before accessing the Request Envelope
    Enable/Disable your browser's hardware acceleration

Awaiting your response.

Farmvile Game ID: 124991944607223

The number of items on your Farm may affect how fast your game loads. To help you get back to the game smoothly, you may try unblocking the third-party cookies on your browsers: How would I delete the number of items if i cannot get to my Gift Box in the game?

I have downloaded all three browsers to try and enter into my game. None will let me play.

Google Chrome
    Mozilla Firefox
    Internet Explorer

Also, you can check these troubleshooting steps. Additionally, go to "Facebook Gameroom" as a substitute platform to play FarmVille for a better gaming experience. Thank you.

Cano Gonzalez

ElCoqui1943 I think its time for you to contact customer support and get them directly involved with your problem ...

There is a Support tab at the top of your farm, click that and at the bottom of the list that opens there should be a red Contact Us (or submit) button. If there is no Contact Us button you can also use one of the following links and the red Contact Us button (or Submit) at the upper right or bottom.

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/
    or
    https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville/?contact=1

Please try the tab on your farm first as it will pre-fill many of the questions on the form. Good luck!

• sandramendoza123sandramendoza123 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon

no puedo entrar a mi granja... me aparece este cartel: You have the option to request to download or delete the data Zynga stores regarding your account.

To initiate a personal data request, visit privacy.zynga.com and enter your
    Zynga ID and PIN

que debo hacer?

I believe it you do that it will delete your farm ... ignore it ....

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,209Registered User Lord of the Forums

You can request the data, it is mildly interesting, after receiving the data which takes a few days, you will be a chance to delete that data, that is the part you do not want to do because as Peela said it will delete all of the data including your Farm.

• chester71chester71 Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Sandy, please help. My farm seems to be locked and I'm not able to open it for 2 days. I haven't done anything wrong aside from spending too much for farm cash in order to have a better farming game. I even forgot my farm ID as it doesn't appear anymore. I already lost a lot of money for my game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file