Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Harvested Crops Not Showig Up

SurnamerSurnamer Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

Crops I planted and Harvest today 1/16/2017 on El Carneval and Snowyville are not showing up. Thus I cannot make products on any of my tables, nor can I craft.
Also twofancy horses that I obtained from The Feed disappeared from my gift box before I couldplace them in a stable or pasture. Please fix asap!!

Comments

• justjude44justjude44 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

Will someone plz answer this question? I've just (1/28/17) planted over 3,000 asparagus, expecting more than 200. I get the message that I have more than 200 bushels. I have a market stall that is selling asparagus. It is not listed when I try to use for crafting. They are not listed in my bushels list. Help pplz

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,542 Lord of the Forums

Two questions:

1 - is there room for your bushels? Depending on how far you have expanded your market stall there is a limit to what you can store

2 - are you planting the correct asparagus? I believe there is more than one.

• justjude44justjude44 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

1: I have plenty of room, and have no problem with any other crop other than the asparagus. 2: Planted the right asparagus. My market stall says I have over 300 bushels (I planted twice) My swap bushel says I have asparagus. When I go to craft with them: No bushels. Plz help, I have 300 bushels of the other 2 crops, and now have no room for my other crops, since I expected to grow/harvest/make it immediately, and they'd be gone.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,542 Lord of the Forums

You need to contact Customer Support so they can see what is causing the problem.

There is a Support tab at the top of your farm, click that and at the bottom of the list that opens there should be a red Contact Us button. If there is no Contact Us button you can also use the following link and the red Contact Us button at the upper right.

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/

Please try the tab on your farm first as it will pre-fill many of the questions on the form.

Good luck

• annemannem Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

i am not getting the products i've grown and haevested

• AFCntrygrlAFCntrygrl Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Anyone having trouble with the water well on the Home farm? I am trying to finish it and I have planted the crops needed two times and when I harvest them it is not giving me my bushels! Therefore I can't make the last few things to complete it!

• marysandramarysandra Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

dont see any help here i can not get items for my quest

• GayLea57GayLea57 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I planted 5 bushels of a crop that needed only 4. When I checked to make sure I had all that I needed for the upcoming quest, I saw that I received only 1 bushel as I already had 1 in inventory! Where did it go? I had to go to a neighbor to get what I needed.

• cazza123cazza123 Muffin Registered User Posts: 31 Building Expert

I am not getting bushels from any crops that I plant. I have plenty of room in my market stalls. Bug?

• kareeokareeo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Trying to finish a task on left hand side of screen. Used FV cash to ripen and harvest crops (red chrysanthemums) to finish task 7. Crops never showed up as harvested///this keeps happening to me. Task 7 not done and ends today 11/23/2017. Tired of these problems and is no fun anymore and I have lost at least 14 FV dollars today and many more previously. Also cannot get wheel to turn on Harvest swap and at least 3 times when I have clicked every day for a week, I did not get my 7 diamonds.

• Frances BayeFrances Baye Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 13 Building Expert

Will add that after harvesting several crops to 3rd level mastery, I did not receive the 'coins' needed to build on the last 3 mastery levels. It's especially annoying, when trying to complete tasks to gain goals.